AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

anyone else do this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
sometimes i almost feel like i have other people inside my brain where i become a different person. this person has a different age name and everything. they can even live someone else and look different in my brain like one was dana she is more girly and has two dogs and so on. i don't think it's Dissociative identity disorder but could be don't know for sure. i do have medicine i take and have a therapist we talked about it but its just kinda confusing. i think it's Maladaptive Daydreaming with can be a mild form of DID sometimes i think. i need to talk to my doctors about it more. its just difficult for me. i feel alone with this problem tho, even tho my favorite youtuber has multiple mental health disorders too. i think what i have is Maladaptive Daydreaming but not sure 100% i feel alone and insane sometimes. :( i already have multiple mental health disorders i dont need more.... i don't know just venting a little i guess..... this is not a new thing for me by the way.... its just been more annoying and difficult for me sometimes... :(

one more thing dana was someone else in my brain when i was like 17 shes gone now... but.... its someone else now. my body is 28 but my brain is no where near it. :(

Last edited:
That sounds kind of fascinating, but also could be annoying to you if it becomes distracting and interferes with your concentration. What does your therapist think about it?

sometimes i almost feel like i have other people inside my brain where i become a different person. this person has a different age name and everything. they can even live someone else and look different in my brain like one was dana she is more girly and has two dogs and so on. i don't think it's Dissociative identity disorder but could be don't know for sure. i do have medicine i take and have a therapist we talked about it but its just kinda confusing. i think it's Maladaptive Daydreaming with can be a mild form of DID sometimes i think. i need to talk to my doctors about it more. its just difficult for me. i feel alone with this problem tho, even tho my favorite youtuber has multiple mental health disorders too. i think what i have is Maladaptive Daydreaming but not sure 100% i feel alone and insane sometimes. :( i already have multiple mental health disorders i dont need more.... i don't know just venting a little i guess..... this is not a new thing for me by the way.... its just been more annoying and difficult for me sometimes... :(

one more thing dana was someone else in my brain when i was like 17 shes gone now... but.... its someone else now. my body is 28 but my brain is no where near it. :(
1. Watch movie "SPLIT"
2. Go to see a real psychiatrist.

Reactions: yummybrownfox

If psychiatry isn't working for you perhaps try psychedelic therapy.

10 years ago I can asure I had 2 personalities, both have the same name, but one personality was kind and gentle, he never could not hurt anyone, he cared for everyone and he tried to be more afecctive and he could not defend himself.

And there is me, proud of myself, secure, cold, some times rude, evil and don't care about hurt people when it's necesary and I have the girly personality (ironic).

15 year ago we fought each other, but we realized that we needed each other, well, that personality needed more of me.

When I started a relationship, I knew that I can hurt that person, so I hid myself deep inside me, that was my worst mistake that ever did, she ended hurt us, and that kind and affective personality died, and I only stayed in this body

I told a psychologist about this after I ended that relationship, and she sent me to a psychiatrist and he gives me medicine for that.

I can asure right now I'm only one person in this body, the only thing I can thank my exgirlfriend is that she killed that personality that I dragged all my life.

Both, the psychologist and psychiatricst told me that I made two personalities because I was a lonely person since I was a child. I never had a true friend, and thats the only way for me that I could express myself with "other person", like a "imaginary friend".

Yes sometimes I talked with myself, I fought with myself, I was so crazy xD.

But that times ended long time ago.

2. Go to see a real psychiatrist.
it does help but for me there is no 100% cure.

Need another one, when you feel a doctor (of whatever) does not help you, you need another opinion, it's not bad to search for help.

• Helpful!
Reactions: melanieoncam
Status
Not open for further replies.