AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone else not been paid?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
I contacted mfc a week ago as I haven’t had my last 2 payments! They said they were contacting their bank and would get back to me. I have chased this up twice and they are telling me the bank isn’t replying to me! To be honest this isn’t good enough! It’s money I’m owed surely they need to just pay! I asked for them to escalate this to the manager but they aren’t replying. Anyone else not been paid? Or have any contacts or anyone else I can contact?
It doesn’t make me want to continue to use mfc if this is how I get treated!

I contacted mfc a week ago as I haven’t had my last 2 payments! They said they were contacting their bank and would get back to me. I have chased this up twice and they are telling me the bank isn’t replying to me! To be honest this isn’t good enough! It’s money I’m owed surely they need to just pay! I asked for them to escalate this to the manager but they aren’t replying. Anyone else not been paid? Or have any contacts or anyone else I can contact?
It doesn’t make me want to continue to use mfc if this is how I get treated!
It sounds like you may need to contact your bank yourself and see why they're not accepting payments from the site. Or change your payout method to something else if your bank won't cooperate.

Upvote 0
Everytime I had issues getting paid, it was never sites fault. Paxum's fault only 🗣🗣

Upvote 0
It sounds like you may need to contact your bank yourself and see why they're not accepting payments from the site. Or change your payout method to something else if your bank won't cooperate.
No my bank are accepting the payments they have accepted them before and spoke to them and no issues. Mfc said they are contacting their bank. I used to work in accounts they would be able to see if a payment has been made their end without checking the bank.
On further investigation and speaking to others it seems mfc are good at paying uk models seems to be quite a bit on twitter about it and from other models!
I will email them everyday and might have to seek legal help as this isn’t really acceptable them keeping my money!

Upvote 0
Mfc said they are contacting their bank.
ah sorry I missed "their".

I'm sure it'll get worked out soon. I know payment issues are frustrating but I guarantee MFC isn't "keeping your money" on purpose.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.