AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone excited for BoJack Horseman? (Netflix Original)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2014
www.babesforbitcoin.com
Check it out! It's got voice talent from Will Arnett (Main character), Aaron Paul (Co-star), Alison Brie, and Amy Sedaris!

awbTh74l.jpg

Luxy Reid said:
I saw this the other day! I actually am pretty excited for it. Pretty neat that Netflix will have their own original animated series now too. :cool:

They've been going a little um..crazy with their originals. I mean I know they are making a lot of money - but I feel like they need to be careful. They just keep hiring big names and making quick shows! I just hope the quality keeps. I look forward to this but I have my concerns :)

DDuckworth said:
Luxy Reid said:
I saw this the other day! I actually am pretty excited for it. Pretty neat that Netflix will have their own original animated series now too. :cool:

They've been going a little um..crazy with their originals. I mean I know they are making a lot of money - but I feel like they need to be careful. They just keep hiring big names and making quick shows! I just hope the quality keeps. I look forward to this but I have my concerns :)

Yes, agreed. But with any business they have to keep being innovative, right?

I definitely have seen a few of their series that I think were crap. But apparently they're doing well (aside from all the verizon and cable companies trying to put them under stuff).

To each their own, I guess. I really do hope this show ends up being neat, or at least decently neat. I think as long as they keep it at a decently steady level they will keep viewers. Especially at $8-$10 a month. Who the heck pays for cable anymore anyway?

Anyway at at the price they are charging I don't think they'll tank just because one or a few shows are awful. :twocents-02cents:

Sorry for disconnected train of thought, kind of tipsy.

Luxy Reid said:
DDuckworth said:
Luxy Reid said:

Yes, agreed. But with any business they have to keep being innovative, right?

I definitely have seen a few of their series that I think were crap. But apparently they're doing well (aside from all the verizon and cable companies trying to put them under stuff).

To each their own, I guess. I really do hope this show ends up being neat, or at least decently neat. I think as long as they keep it at a decently steady level they will keep viewers. Especially at $8-$10 a month. Who the heck pays for cable anymore anyway?

Anyway at at the price they are charging I don't think they'll tank just because one or a few shows are awful. :twocents-02cents:

Sorry for disconnected train of thought, kind of tipsy.

No totally, every time I talk to my family who still has cable I just feel like :O :O :O why would you pay $130+ for the same entertainment value I get at $8 and WITHOUT COMMERCIALS!

This is the kind of show I call background noise, for while I work :)

Now I feel like an ass hat but you guys are so right!! I am gonna cancel directv on Monday! My whole family and I live on Netflix, Amazon and Youtube...except for sports. I wonder how football will be affected?
The cartoon was not for me, at all but will keep trying with Netflix series :)

DDuckworth said:
why would you pay $130+ for the same entertainment value I get at $8 and WITHOUT COMMERCIALS!
Plenty of reasons.
1. 130 bucks a month isn't even noticeable to some
2. Too many good shows aren't on Netflix(like every hbo show)
3. Netflixs selection gets stale after you have had it for awhile
4. No sports or ESPN's
5. No local news
6. No news at all really
7. Most of my favorite shows aren't on Netflix

I could go on and on but I still like Netflix, just don't see it as a substitute for cable.

Luxy Reid said:
Kind of off topic...but if you guys haven't seen "Rick and Morty" you should try it out. I was kind of hoping BoJack Horseman would be kind of similar to it but it's really not :(

I always hated the commercials for it, then I was bored one day and decided to watch it. Now I cannot wait for new episodes.

Shaun__ said:
Luxy Reid said:
Kind of off topic...but if you guys haven't seen "Rick and Morty" you should try it out. I was kind of hoping BoJack Horseman would be kind of similar to it but it's really not :(

I always hated the commercials for it, then I was bored one day and decided to watch it. Now I cannot wait for new episodes.

Yeah, I LOVE every episode. It's just so different. It's really refreshing. Although to be honest I was really underwhelmed with the season finale. But other than that every single freaking episode is great!

I was actually surprised to find out that the creator is the same guy that does "Community" and that show sucks. lol

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
PunkInDrublic said:
DDuckworth said:
why would you pay $130+ for the same entertainment value I get at $8 and WITHOUT COMMERCIALS!
Plenty of reasons.
4. No sports or ESPN's
5. No local news
6. No news at all really

I could go on and on but I still like Netflix, just don't see it as a substitute for cable.

Can't you buy HBO GO by itself yet? If they haven't implemented that, they sure as hell need to. For sports I feel like they REALLY need a dedicated service for this, I think you can get archived seasons through some roku programs, but it would be great if there were a netflix equivalent which had live playback as well. Local news is shit, but then again so is national news...news is just not informational anymore.

What are your favorite shows? :) I would bet they are available online in one place or another and you could chromecast them to your TV

Luxy Reid said:

I LOVE Rick and Morty, I just wish they would lessen the amount of times Rick burps within an episode, I get that it's part of his character, but it's just too much in my opinion.

Reactions: Anarah
DDuckworth said:
What are your favorite shows? :) I would bet they are available online in one place or another
Yeah, I mean, I could just download all of them but I like the luxury cable provides. Might be kinda old school but I like watching shows like The Walking Dead when they air for the first time.

DDuckworth said:
PunkInDrublic said:
DDuckworth said:
Plenty of reasons.
4. No sports or ESPN's
5. No local news
6. No news at all really

Can't you buy HBO GO by itself yet? If they haven't implemented that, they sure as hell need to. For sports I feel like they REALLY need a dedicated service for this, I think you can get archived seasons through some roku programs, but it would be great if there were a netflix equivalent which had live playback as well. Local news is shit, but then again so is national news...news is just not informational anymore.

What are your favorite shows? :) I would bet they are available online in one place or another and you could chromecast them to your TV

Luxy Reid said:

I LOVE Rick and Morty, I just wish they would lessen the amount of times Rick burps within an episode, I get that it's part of his character, but it's just too much in my opinion.

I LOVE when he burps mid sentence. It makes me giggle.

Luxy Reid said:
Okay, so have been watching this on and off all day.

It's not good but it's not bad. It's one of those..."meh, sure, why not" easy watches.

I'd give it a 6/10.

I agree. Tried it and it was OK but it didn't excite me.
:dontknow:

PunkInDrublic said:
Might be kinda old school but I like watching shows like The Walking Dead when they air for the first time.

This is the only reason I want cable, NO MORE SPOILERS.

edit to say:
Oh right, Bojack Horseman, I agree it was one of those limbo shows. do i like it? do i not?

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
soo shocked that there isn't more love on here for Bojack Horseman! I freaking love it! Although i do have a soft spot for Will Arnett :drool:

BoJack wasn't what I thought it was going to be, but I actually quite enjoyed it. Also, I kind of enjoy some of the social commentary slipped into some of the episodes. I agree it isn't for everyone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.