AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone has problem with epayment lately?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hello

I've been trying so hard to transfer my money to my account and fail, then to my mastercard and still fail, it never happen before and I've been using them for a year now
they said they are having problem with their network, could it be something serious? I hope they wont shut down with my money still in it

"Unfortunately, we are unable to send your transfer as we are currently experiencing issues within our banking network.

In the meantime, we advise you to choose another incoming currency (EUR) while performing a bank transfer or use another bank card. "

Yes, Im having the same problem tried to transfer money to my local bank with USD . They say that they having problem with USD network banking and suugest to do tranfer to visa/Mastercard instead or with SEPA affiliate chanels which not sure what is that .

Can't withdraw or tranfer to their card as they wont issued for our region too it given me headache. Hope it not end like Firstchoicepay.

Status
Not open for further replies.