AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are MFC models allowed keep there private shows vids

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2012
Hi do models on MFC doing a private show get to keep a copy of each show like the member who payed for it does to view afterwards if he wants to

No. Models do not get to keep copies of their shows like members do, unfortunately for us!

Reactions: cutiee
Thank you Lily
Can models allow members who gave them 1000 tokens or more to view there pictures from there private shows in the future if so what settings do the need to change in there profile etc to allow this to happen

Yes, we models have an option to allow members to see them or not.

cutiee said:
Hi do models on MFC doing a private show get to keep a copy of each show like the member who payed for it does to view afterwards if he wants to

I have never had a model ask me to get them a copy of one of our privates, but it is within my abilities to do so. I would never do it for anyone else though.

Shaun__ said:
cutiee said:

I have never had a model ask me to get them a copy of one of our privates, but it is within my abilities to do so. I would never do it for anyone else though.

Ditto. If a model asked me to send her one of our privates I wouldn't really have a problem with it. Most of them wouldn't be of much use to her though so I figured that's why I've never been asked. They tend to have extended chats in them so not really much resale value there. :)

I've had someone record our session and send me the video, in case I wanted to sell it. I didn't mind him recording since I know he wouldn't distribute it, but to be honest, the video was of no use to me. Privates are generally very personal and wouldn't appeal to many besides the person who asked for it.

The screen caps for people who have spent over 1000 on you is called "Private Gallery" and you can find the settings to opt out of it in your admin pages. Try looking around at the links on your model admin page and get familiar with all the options. I think this one in particular may be under "model settings".

You can only opt-in or opt-out of it in general though, you can't turn it on for one member and leave it off for others...

I think you would have to leave it off in general, and turn it on right before the private with the member who paid, for every private. Which means that member would always have to let you know you were about to go private with them.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and SirLes
LadyLuna said:
You can only opt-in or opt-out of it in general though, you can't turn it on for one member and leave it off for others...

I think you would have to leave it off in general, and turn it on right before the private with the member who paid, for every private. Which means that member would always have to let you know you were about to go private with them.

I have dedicated galleries for each model I've spent more than 1000 tokens on in private (pretty sure that only private/group shows count towards this).
For some of the girls, their gallery shows captures only from our private shows. For others, the gallery is quite a bit more extensive.

emptiedglass said:
I have dedicated galleries for each model I've spent more than 1000 tokens on in private (pretty sure that only private/group shows count towards this).

The tokens may be spend any way you like. Tips count too. I don't do privates, and I have private galleries of some models anyway, although those went away after they chose to disable the option.

Sevrin said:
emptiedglass said:

The tokens may be spend any way you like. Tips count too. I don't do privates, and I have private galleries of some models anyway, although those went away after they chose to disable the option.

It depends on how they do it or something. One model stopped letting people see her, but I still had the privates I did with her. Another model just stopped true privates from showing up in it. Most models do away with it all the way I guess. I am not sure what the difference is.

Shaun__ said:
Sevrin said:
emptiedglass said:

It depends on how they do it or something. One model stopped letting people see her, but I still had the privates I did with her. Another model just stopped true privates from showing up in it. Most models do away with it all the way I guess. I am not sure what the difference is.

The Private Galleries are a funny inconsistent thing. Under my old main account I had a couple dozen pages of galleries showing up including a couple dozen models specifically. Recently I deleted that account (yes, JerryBoBerry is dead). Under another account, which was linked via email addresses, I can still see all of the pages but only kickaz shows up. She's the only one I've specifically given the 1000 to, on this account, that's required to have her included in my collection. So now because of the lack of privates done on this one those pages are filled with models I've never actually even heard of. :-D

Shaun__ said:
Sevrin said:
emptiedglass said:

There's no distinction, you either set it to remove all the gallery photos or not. It doesn't go by Private vs Truprivate, or have any other options. I'd be inclined to assume the TruPrivate shots maybe wouldn't show up anyway since the voyeur option is disabled but I don't know that for a fact. :think:

Incidently I disabled mine because I had alot, And was starting to get a couple of people who'd never done private with me were obviously just PMing me wanking while looking at the galleries, and talking to me about them with no clear intention of tippage. :?
Plus I had major derp face going on in many of them :lol:
I do kind of feel it's harder to get privates from people that don't know me since. But that could be in my head...
But I mean who wouldn't trust this face :mrgreen:

LuckySmiles said:
Incidently I disabled mine because I had alot, And was starting to get a couple of people who'd never done private with me were obviously just PMing me wanking while looking at the galleries, and talking to me about them with no clear intention of tippage. :?
I do kind of feel it's harder to get privates from people that don't know me since. But I mean who wouldn't trust this face :mrgreen:

From my point of view they are not even worth having. They are only 3 pictures of each model. Most of them are models you've never heard of or are not interested in. They are just random screen shots. So a large percentage are not framed well, blurry, the model isn't even in the photo... Basically they're just bad photos. In the two and a half years I've been on mfc I don't think I've opened them up a half dozen times, and two of those times were at models requests to see what they looked like from our perspective.

Totally a waste of time in my opinion.

JerryBoBerry said:
LuckySmiles said:
I do kind of feel it's harder to get privates from people that don't know me since. But I mean who wouldn't trust this face :mrgreen:

From my point of view they are not even worth having. They are only 3 pictures of each model. Most of them are models you've never heard of or are not interested in. They are just random screen shots. So a large percentage are not framed well, blurry, the model isn't even in the photo... Basically they're just bad photos. In the two and a half years I've been on mfc I don't think I've opened them up a half dozen times, and two of those times were at models requests to see what they looked like from our perspective.

Totally a waste of time in my opinion.

Thanks Yeah the one's I've seen of my self were wildly unflattering or just like motion shots, that's why I deleted em. I did have more than one person be like Omg there's a bunch of you :think:
or say things along the lines of "wow someone's been busy in private" and comment on outfits, So think they show more than 3. But I think if your like me and don't always even get naked in public maybe they can kinda prove you "do stuff" idk..

Sevrin said:

Then it's just my luck that the ladies I've tipped the most or bought a few videos from have excluded themselves from it. :lol:

Private Gallery
This page contains random photos from random models from their private shows, refreshed periodically. For every 100 Reward Points you earn, you will receive an additional 3 photos in your gallery. When you spend 1000 tokens or more in private with one model, she will be added to your "Collection" and then you can view her random private photos at any time. Models you have hidden will not appear on this page. Enjoy!

Note: We respect the privacy of our models and members and therefore ONLY include photos from private shows where both the member and the model have agreed to have them shown here. Models may modify this privacy setting in their Profiles and members can modify it on their My Account page. If a model excludes her private shows but she is in your collection, then the random photos will come from your private shows together.

In order to turn on or off the private gallery options you have to go into edit profile...I think it's under model options. But yes, you have to turn in on or off for everyone. You can't just have it on or off for one person.

JerryBoBerry said:
Shaun__ said:
cutiee said:

Ditto. If a model asked me to send her one of our privates I wouldn't really have a problem with it. Most of them wouldn't be of much use to her though so I figured that's why I've never been asked. They tend to have extended chats in them so not really much resale value there. :)

You guys are so nice! I asked the guy I did my very first private with if he could send me the video (would love to see it for nostalgia's sake). He told me I had to give him something BIG to get it... like, a long custom video... I wish he was as nice as ya'll.

Reactions: LadyLuna
LuckySmiles said:
Thanks Yeah the one's I've seen of my self were wildly unflattering or just like motion shots, that's why I deleted em. I did have more than one person be like Omg there's a bunch of you :think:
or say things along the lines of "wow someone's been busy in private" and comment on outfits, So think they show more than 3. But I think if your like me and don't always even get naked in public maybe they can kinda prove you "do stuff" idk..

I should have clarified. There's really two sub-sections to the private galleries. The Main section has 3 pictures per model, these are just random models and the amount of models depends on how many reward points you've earned.

Then there's specific 'Models In Your Collection' that are there because you have tipped that model the amount required for her to be added. These specific additions contain more than 3 pictures for each of those models.

AedanRayne said:
JerryBoBerry said:
If a model asked me to send her one of our privates I wouldn't really have a problem with it. Most of them wouldn't be of much use to her though so I figured that's why I've never been asked. They tend to have extended chats in them so not really much resale value there. :)

You guys are so nice! I asked the guy I did my very first private with if he could send me the video (would love to see it for nostalgia's sake). He told me I had to give him something BIG to get it... like, a long custom video... I wish he was as nice as ya'll.

I've never brought it up with a model specifically but I've always wondered if this could be used as a marketing strategy.

Suppose you offer a deal to some private customers. In PM before the private a model suggests that if the member is willing, she WON'T say his name or really chat at all. Just do the show as described beforehand then cut off the private. Then, after the private is over, if the member will send the video to the model she will offer him something in return; a video, picture set, a short skype, whatever. The lack of 'customization' in the video would make it a viable product for resale.

That way it easily acquires more videos for the model to sell with no additional time or editing investment. It offers an extra bonus to the member instilling a bit more 'loyalty' shall we say (feeling of good will works too). And I'm thinking might encourage more private tokens to be spent in the first place.

Most likely this would work best with regulars you feel comfortable enough with to bring up this different approach and whom you trust enough to come through on their side of the bargain (obviously they wouldn't get the bonuses until they did).

I don't know if models would even go for this, I just get crazy ideas sometimes.

Reactions: emptiedglass
JerryBoBerry said:
I've never brought it up with a model specifically but I've always wondered if this could be used as a marketing strategy.

Suppose you offer a deal to some private customers. In PM before the private a model suggests that if the member is willing, she WON'T say his name or really chat at all. Just do the show as described beforehand then cut off the private. Then, after the private is over, if the member will send the video to the model she will offer him something in return; a video, picture set, a short skype, whatever. The lack of 'customization' in the video would make it a viable product for resale.

That way it easily acquires more videos for the model to sell with no additional time or editing investment. It offers an extra bonus to the member instilling a bit more 'loyalty' shall we say (feeling of good will works too). And I'm thinking might encourage more private tokens to be spent in the first place.

Most likely this would work best with regulars you feel comfortable enough with to bring up this different approach and whom you trust enough to come through on their side of the bargain (obviously they wouldn't get the bonuses until they did).

I don't know if models would even go for this, I just get crazy ideas sometimes.

Well, the model could just record it herself while it's going on, in which case, he won't need to send over a copy. I think she should still ask him ahead of time, and give him some compensation afterward, since he's not really getting a custom private, you know? But this would avoid the problem of hoping the guy follows through.

NataliaGrey said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Well, the model could just record it herself while it's going on, in which case, he won't need to send over a copy. I think she should still ask him ahead of time, and give him some compensation afterward, since he's not really getting a custom private, you know? But this would avoid the problem of hoping the guy follows through.

The picture quality is rather low on MFC, the model would be much better off just makeing a video offline if she wants something to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.