AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are MFC models allowed keep there private shows vids

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
emptiedglass said:
I've discovered plenty of new models through the private gallery, some of whom I even ended up taking private myself.

And I've ranted enough times in Daily Thoughts about some of the horrors that are sometimes there, too. :lol:
Same on both points.

I've found some pretty cute girls that I never would have seen without them showing up in my gallery.

And I've also seen some really horrifying things in the gallery.

It's worth having on unless you're super private and don't want randoms finding you on MFC. Trueprivates aren't included, from what I recall, which makes sense. As a model, we can either include or exclude ourselves, with no other fine tuning available. You're in or out! :)

Shaun__ said:
NataliaGrey said:
JerryBoBerry said:
I've never brought it up with a model specifically but I've always wondered if this could be used as a marketing strategy.

Suppose you offer a deal to some private customers. In PM before the private a model suggests that if the member is willing, she WON'T say his name or really chat at all. Just do the show as described beforehand then cut off the private. Then, after the private is over, if the member will send the video to the model she will offer him something in return; a video, picture set, a short skype, whatever. The lack of 'customization' in the video would make it a viable product for resale.

That way it easily acquires more videos for the model to sell with no additional time or editing investment. It offers an extra bonus to the member instilling a bit more 'loyalty' shall we say (feeling of good will works too). And I'm thinking might encourage more private tokens to be spent in the first place.

Most likely this would work best with regulars you feel comfortable enough with to bring up this different approach and whom you trust enough to come through on their side of the bargain (obviously they wouldn't get the bonuses until they did).

I don't know if models would even go for this, I just get crazy ideas sometimes.

Well, the model could just record it herself while it's going on, in which case, he won't need to send over a copy. I think she should still ask him ahead of time, and give him some compensation afterward, since he's not really getting a custom private, you know? But this would avoid the problem of hoping the guy follows through.

The picture quality is rather low on MFC, the model would be much better off just makeing a video offline if she wants something to sell.
I think quite a few girls record the shows they do on their end while doing group or private. MFC's quality really has nothing to do with that.

AmberCutie said:
emptiedglass said:
I've discovered plenty of new models through the private gallery, some of whom I even ended up taking private myself.

And I've ranted enough times in Daily Thoughts about some of the horrors that are sometimes there, too. :lol:
Same on both points.

I've found some pretty cute girls that I never would have seen without them showing up in my gallery.

It's worth having on unless you're super private and don't want randoms finding you on MFC. Trueprivates aren't included, from what I recall, which makes sense. As a model, we can either include or exclude ourselves, with no other fine tuning available. You're in or out! :)

We members also have the option of excluding our own private shows from other members' galleries. So I guess they have to be a regular private (not true private) and both model and member have to consent in order for it to show up in others' galleries.
Oddly enough, it looks like the pictures are randomly chosen from all possible shows. Had one recently that I'd say is from at least 6 months ago (I know the model fairly well, and there's a noticeable difference in appearance then vs. now).

Reactions: LadyLuna
emptiedglass said:
AmberCutie said:
emptiedglass said:

Same on both points.

We members also have the option of excluding our own private shows from other members' galleries. So I guess they have to be a regular private (not true private) and both model and member have to consent in order for it to show up in others' galleries.
Oddly enough, it looks like the pictures are randomly chosen from all possible shows. Had one recently that I'd say is from at least 6 months ago (I know the model fairly well, and there's a noticeable difference in appearance then vs. now).

very good for when a model takes a long break and needs the exposure again!

Reactions: emptiedglass
Shaun__ said:
NataliaGrey said:
JerryBoBerry said:
I've never brought it up with a model specifically but I've always wondered if this could be used as a marketing strategy.

Suppose you offer a deal to some private customers. In PM before the private a model suggests that if the member is willing, she WON'T say his name or really chat at all. Just do the show as described beforehand then cut off the private. Then, after the private is over, if the member will send the video to the model she will offer him something in return; a video, picture set, a short skype, whatever. The lack of 'customization' in the video would make it a viable product for resale.

That way it easily acquires more videos for the model to sell with no additional time or editing investment. It offers an extra bonus to the member instilling a bit more 'loyalty' shall we say (feeling of good will works too). And I'm thinking might encourage more private tokens to be spent in the first place.

Most likely this would work best with regulars you feel comfortable enough with to bring up this different approach and whom you trust enough to come through on their side of the bargain (obviously they wouldn't get the bonuses until they did).

I don't know if models would even go for this, I just get crazy ideas sometimes.

Well, the model could just record it herself while it's going on, in which case, he won't need to send over a copy. I think she should still ask him ahead of time, and give him some compensation afterward, since he's not really getting a custom private, you know? But this would avoid the problem of hoping the guy follows through.

The picture quality is rather low on MFC, the model would be much better off just makeing a video offline if she wants something to sell.

The video rights belong to MFC if it is a capture of their video stream. If it is a video captured with another camera not using MFC's video stream, then it would belong to the model. Selling the private videos from MFC, if a member sends them to the model, would be against copyright and MFC's Terms of Service. That also goes for members trying to sell or upload their past private sessions with models on MFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.