AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are most camsites anti onlyfans?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2019
USA
I’m pissed stripchat made me take off my onlyfans ad off my screen. Are all camsites anti onlyfans? I just started promoting it this week by having it displayed on my screen. Ive seen other models do it too but thanks to stripchat I can’t anymore. I’ll just use reminder bots for both mfc and chaturbate to promote it.

Attachments

• 58380E93-CF0D-46E7-B364-D824E518B504.jpeg
    58380E93-CF0D-46E7-B364-D824E518B504.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • B26C6340-9596-4255-9C8E-BDAADF83E7B8.jpeg
    B26C6340-9596-4255-9C8E-BDAADF83E7B8.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I’m pissed stripchat made me take off my onlyfans ad off my screen. Are all camsites anti onlyfans? I just started promoting it this week by having it displayed on my screen. Ive seen other models do it too but thanks to stripchat I can’t anymore. I’ll just use reminder bots for both mfc and chaturbate to promote it.
Actually all sites are pretty open to Onlyfans advertising. Chaturbate doesn't seem to penalize it since it isn't a live streaming site, and MFC owns Onlyfans so of course they allow it too.
This is definitely one reason not to try Stripchat.

Wish I could quit stripchat I don’t agree with them on a lot of things and are not a very model friendly site, they cater more towards the viewers. Unfortunately I don’t make enough on cb or mfc to stick to only those two. The traffic is sometimes better on stripchat if you’re American which I am because their American category is so small.

Streamate doesn't allow any mention of any other site. Social media and other adult sites. Can't say "google me."

Some sites do this to keep their paying traffic on their site. Only Fans is competition. There is adult content you can purchase and you can now stream. From a site's perspective, I understand why they do.

You can still work both OF and SC. Keep your username the same/similar. Promote it on your social media. If people want to find more of you, they still can.

Streamate doesn't allow any mention of any other site. Social media and other adult sites. Can't say "google me."

Some sites do this to keep their paying traffic on their site. Only Fans is competition. There is adult content you can purchase and you can now stream. From a site's perspective, I understand why they do.

You can still work both OF and SC. Keep your username the same/similar. Promote it on your social media. If people want to find more of you, they still can.
Well, while you can stream on Onlyfans I am yet to see the first model who uses it regularly or even makes a profit from it. It’s one of those features that are there but nobody really pays much attention to because OF is about content. Also.. there’s no homepage you can browse other cams on. If anything it’s more of a competition to Clipsites than it is to camsites.

For me personally if a site does not allow me to promote myself.. my social media etc... I simply will not bother with it. To me it really isn’t a partnership if I have to strip my identity off in order to work on the platform... and the last thing I would ever do for a site that refused to let me advertise my own social media is bring my own followers there. Would never advertise that site on any of my socials... so in a way I am very happy CB allows us to advertise ourselves so long as we don’t advertise other adult streaming platforms. They even let us promote our twitch channel if we want because although it’s also a streaming platform it isn’t an adult one. I think that’s awesome.

Wish I could quit stripchat I don’t agree with them on a lot of things and are not a very model friendly site, they cater more towards the viewers.
This is so strange to hear; from their participation here I was under the impression they were as model friendly as it gets.. sad.

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
Well, while you can stream on Onlyfans I am yet to see the first model who uses it regularly or even makes a profit from it. It’s one of those features that are there but nobody really pays much attention to because OF is about content. Also.. there’s no homepage you can browse other cams on. If anything it’s more of a competition to Clipsites than it is to camsites.
chaturbate allows content to be sold like videos and photos. it's in competition to that in that terms as well. sure they are more of streaming/token site but there is an option to purchasing nonlive content. i have seen models who do use the OF streaming option and profit from it. my RL friend only uses OF and she has been streaming there.

For me personally if a site does not allow me to promote myself.. my social media etc... I simply will not bother with it. To me it really isn’t a partnership if I have to strip my identity off in order to work on the platform... and the last thing I would ever do for a site that refused to let me advertise my own social media is bring my own followers there. Would never advertise that site on any of my socials... so in a way I am very happy CB allows us to advertise ourselves so long as we don’t advertise other adult streaming platforms. They even let us promote our twitch channel if we want because although it’s also a streaming platform it isn’t an adult one. I think that’s awesome.
i have never felt like i dont have an identity because i can't share my social. if people want to find it, they still can. sure its more of hard work to build a following on social media at first if you cant use the sites traffic, but its still doable. i personally like that sm has its no social media rule, because while im streaming im not directing people off my page.

This is so strange to hear; from their participation here I was under the impression they were as model friendly as it gets.. sad.
They are the most model friendly site I've been on even though I don't agree with a lot of their stances. They do help pretty fast with issues and seem to be responsive with new suggestions. I had to take down my scrolling obs banner for OF and it sucks. My OF is the same username and I just use charlesbot to blast it on mfc. It's my most profitable site anyway. Mfc I haven't had issues with either. Chaturbate sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.