AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are there any extreme festish sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saffronburke, did you had the "pleasure" of dealing with them?

I signed up over a month ago, haven't been approved to sell yet despite sending in my ID twice, and when I emailed them to close my store, they just said "That's weird, we've never had a store close before selling anything before". That was at the beginning of July, and my store is still up, but unable to upload.

I just wanna sell period clips. Why do all of these stores have to be so crummy?

*grumbles*

Are there clipsites that show people consuming real human blood?

the sites that were listed yes (but it's just period blood) not actual blood from like the veins of my body.. Thats something your not going to find (I highly doubt)

I'm also looking for an outlet for things that are banned on CB. It's crazy, what we are not allowed to do on Chaturbate. Just as an example, support told me that I cannot use red candles for wax play although any other color is apparently fine. It's like walking on eggshells.

I'd be so nice if I had a site that I can direct people to, that has our videos, instead of telling them "Sorry, the rules don't allow us to do that".

Id check out clips4sale.com they have a shit ton of weird categories on there. I know you cant pee on anyways or do scat on there though. Whenever im looking to reach a certain fetish cutomer ill just google the fetish and see what other blogs or sites have people with those specific fetishes. Im not sure what the policy on fetlife.com is, you should check there too

Honestly, I'd look into getting your own personal website, uploading them there, and then directing any harder (not sure what the right terminology would be there??) fetish traffic from clipsites to your own site. Perhaps you could have something set up where you sell a really short clip on a clipsite, that just happens to come with this "bonus" download link to the video from your site.

I don't do clips though, so I'm not sure if this would actually work. It just seems like a lot of the other clip sites are kinda iffy about payments and support, so it could potentially help avoid them and keep you working with sites you already know are reliable.

Now where can you pee is what is like to know..because I will pee absolutely anywhere and will happily film it

-sent from my bath tub. Ignore typos. Thx

On cam, nowhere. On clip sites, basically anywhere. You just can't pee on someone else.

Reactions: SophiaSophia
I'm also looking for an outlet for things that are banned on CB. It's crazy, what we are not allowed to do on Chaturbate. Just as an example, support told me that I cannot use red candles for wax play although any other color is apparently fine. It's like walking on eggshells.

I'd be so nice if I had a site that I can direct people to, that has our videos, instead of telling them "Sorry, the rules don't allow us to do that".

this is not extreme (or banned on any clip sites) so C4S would be super awesome for the stuff CB is being douche's about.

Also Pee sells super well on C4S and MV (believe it or not) and Saffron is right just no peeing on someone but you can pee and film for sure.

Honestly, I'd look into getting your own personal website, uploading them there, and then directing any harder (not sure what the right terminology would be there??) fetish traffic from clipsites to your own site. Perhaps you could have something set up where you sell a really short clip on a clipsite, that just happens to come with this "bonus" download link to the video from your site.

I don't do clips though, so I'm not sure if this would actually work. It just seems like a lot of the other clip sites are kinda iffy about payments and support, so it could potentially help avoid them and keep you working with sites you already know are reliable.

Don;t do that on C4S though. You can't sell a clip with a bonus if that bonus breaks their rules. There was a notice a bit ago about it there. I'd be creful on other sites that don't outright ban that too because they could crack down anytime about it really.

Don;t do that on C4S though. You can't sell a clip with a bonus if that bonus breaks their rules. There was a notice a bit ago about it there. I'd be creful on other sites that don't outright ban that too because they could crack down anytime about it really.
Thanks for putting this out there! I don't do clips so I wouldn't have even thought of this as being a rule out there. Good to know :)

Perhaps you could have something set up where you sell a really short clip on a clipsite, that just happens to come with this "bonus" download link to the video from your site.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. Anyone reading this advice PLEASE do not do this; C4S will rip your store down faster than you think. C4S is not ridiculous; there a legit site; there's no reason to break the rules on a site that actually pays us and gets us awesome traffic. This is so against the rules. Agreeing with @Teagan 1 million percent.

Ugh, really wish I could edit my post to include a big read "Do not do this" at the top. I hadn't considered it being oh so very against C4S rules simply because I figured as long as they got their cut of the sale price that they wouldn't necessarily mind. Glad @BiancaBaker and @Teagan1 saw this and pointed that out.

My experience with scatshop has been nothing but negative. They haven't paid me and I've heard of another girls that complained of the same problem.
I was doing some google searches for getting paid from scatshop. I have made money, and need to set up a payment method. It looks like I'm supposed to email them to set it up, but I haven't received a reply yet. How long has it been since you haven't gotten paid @VanessaSantos ?

They had some snafus but they seem to be getting on track @cymbals88 I had a non payment issue that was remedied the following month.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I was doing some google searches for getting paid from scatshop. I have made money, and need to set up a payment method. It looks like I'm supposed to email them to set it up, but I haven't received a reply yet. How long has it been since you haven't gotten paid @VanessaSantos ?

It does say on the website you need to email them your payment info.

You might be be able to sell that stuff on MyGirlFund. They don't have blood on their list of banned content.
https://help.mygirlfund.com/hc/en-u...bited-Activities-and-Content?mobile_site=true

Once upon a time I used MGF. I have doubts they've done any sort of 180 turnaround on business ethics, but if any are working there now please correct me if I'm wrong. Long story short is they're very very shady. They have been known to screw models over, take all the funds, block models for no reason without sending funds...the list goes on.

Honestly I wouldn't trust working for em unless I'd at least heard they were bought out by a new company, and heard good things for a couple of years.

Once upon a time I used MGF. I have doubts they've done any sort of 180 turnaround on business ethics, but if any are working there now please correct me if I'm wrong. Long story short is they're very very shady. They have been known to screw models over, take all the funds, block models for no reason without sending funds...the list goes on.

Honestly I wouldn't trust working for em unless I'd at least heard they were bought out by a new company, and heard good things for a couple of years.
How long were you with them?

Have you heard of them banning models for blood in videos?

Trust me they don't have to do anything extreme in the videos to get banned there. They (at least used to) change their rules there all the time simply so they can ban people.

I was there for maybe a year, (in 2013) and said screw em.

Have you heard of them banning models for blood in videos?

Yes. Multiple models. This site is fucking shady.

I got my account banned for something WAY less than blood, like not even on the same playing field- Any girl should stay FAR away from MFG

Yes. Multiple models. This site is fucking shady.

I got my account banned for something WAY less than blood, like not even on the same playing field- Any girl should stay FAR away from MFG
Sorry guys. I noticed that they didn't have blood on the list and mentioned them on here because of that.

Sorry guys. I noticed that they didn't have blood on the list and mentioned them on here because of that.

Naw it's all good. Most likely others didn't know either, and now they can save themselves because of the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.