AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

This is Sophia from Hismith. I'm posting this thread to tell you we have Tip-controlled sex machines launched now! Yes, it's tip activated. When you get tips from viewers, it will react. But it is only compatible with chaturbate yet. We are developing it to make it compatible with more cam sites. And I will attach the manual for it. here is the link for the machine:

Hismith Tip Controlled Sex Machine, Professional Interactive Sex Toys For Cam Models

add cam site.png

Attachments

• User Manual For The Hismith camPlay System.pdf
    451.1 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
well perfect then i strat to save up fast for buying one. Please add Stripchat , bongacams , camsoda , cam4 , and myfreecams as soon as possible :)

Question : can the machine be remote controled to in the same time that is tip activated?

well perfect then i strat to save up fast for buying one. Please add Stripchat , bongacams , camsoda , cam4 , and myfreecams as soon as possible :)

Question : can the machine be remote controled to in the same time that is tip activated?
Yes, we are developing this function but it will take much time.
And it can be remote controlled as it is tip activated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Yes, we are developing this function but it will take much time.
And it can be remote controlled as it is tip activated.
I alreadz contacted support about it, and even if i had a lot of questions i am so gratefull for the patience and professionality that i was treated with ! Great job guys.

I will order a machine and what i need definatelly very soon :)

Hello everyone,

This is Sophia from Hismith. I'm posting this thread to tell you we have Tip-controlled sex machines launched now! Yes, it's tip activated. When you get tips from viewers, it will react. But it is only compatible with chaturbate yet. We are developing it to make it compatible with more cam sites. And I will attach the manual for it. here is the link for the machine:

Hismith Tip Controlled Sex Machine, Professional Interactive Sex Toys For Cam Models

View attachment 85873
awesome, have been looking for this couple months ago, but back then I couldn't find confirmation that it would work with the camsites. And also didnt see the app information back then on the NL website, only on the chinese stores. Love the hismith machines, decent prizes and good quality build.

Reactions: Hismith
awesome, have been looking for this couple months ago, but back then I couldn't find confirmation that it would work with the camsites. And also didnt see the app information back then on the NL website, only on the chinese stores. Love the hismith machines, decent prizes and good quality build.
Hi, we can ship to the NL as well. And the camming machine is now only sold on UK site.

Hi, we can ship to the NL as well. And the camming machine is now only sold on UK site.
wait. I just bought it through the US site and the Chat Support said as long as I get the HS06-app control that it could be tip activated? Can it be purchased through the US site now or was I misinformed and purchased something I cannot use?

wait. I just bought it through the US site and the Chat Support said as long as I get the HS06-app control that it could be tip activated? Can it be purchased through the US site now or was I misinformed and purchased something I cannot use?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 3.52.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 3.52.09 PM.png
    340 KB · Views: 41
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 3.52.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 3.52.24 PM.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 37
No one in support will help me or answer me now that I have made this purchase. That is EXTREMELY sketchy and this should just be a quick cancellation. Was going to try to reorder, but now I just want my money back for being lied to.

Y'all, don't buy from this company. They're frauds and customer service becomes non-existent the moment you make a purchase. Had to open a claims with PayPal to HOPEFULLY get my money back. The customer service specifically told me that the HS06-app can be tip activated. It's only because I read the comments in this thread that I discovered that it can NOT. I have been trying to contact them nonstop for over two hours now to cancel the order. They basically just stole $500+ from me.

😍
I want this so much!
*Drools*

Hi, we can update your machine to camming version after you tell me your order ID and Hismith ID on Hismith APP. We were not working when you asking us. There is a time difference between us so we are sleeping when you are working.

Reactions: Volafemme
Mmmkay well I'm still new here to ACF, and can't seem to delete my last comment. The company just got back to me and has insisted that the app version can ALSO be tip activated and that they are, in fact, the same thing. So, seems to be some conflicting info within the company and they didn't make any quick attempts to relieve the situation or offer me the refund I was asking for.

Attaching screenshots (keep in mind all the pink messages are me reaching out every 15-30min or so lol. I'm not that much of a Karen) :banghead:

So now I guess I am holding out, but I am skeptical. I'm not the type to leave reviews like this or outright bash a company; in fact, I really want to like this company. I'll report back, when the toy arrives, on set up and whether or not it IS ACTUALLY tip activated. lol

Send me good vibes that it is!! lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.48.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.48.35 PM.png
    428.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.48.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.48.47 PM.png
    520.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.48.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.48.59 PM.png
    437.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.49.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.49.11 PM.png
    402.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.49.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.49.24 PM.png
    417.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.49.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.49.37 PM.png
    360.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.49.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.49.51 PM.png
    348.4 KB · Views: 25
Hi, we can update your machine to camming version after you tell me your order ID and Hismith ID on Hismith APP. We were not working when you asking us. There is a time difference between us so we are sleeping when you are working.
that is conflicting info with what I was just told, then. But yes, please. Anything to make sure I am getting the correct equipment.

😍
I want this so much!
*Drools*
You can find it here

As a f machine user, can I please please please advise that it is MUCH safer to use a remote controlled fuck machine timed to tips. No one wants to be jammed in the sweet spot by an unexpected large tip when you may not be in a particularly great position.
cervix never saw it coming.

As a f machine user, can I please please please advise that it is MUCH safer to use a remote controlled fuck machine timed to tips. No one wants to be jammed in the sweet spot by an unexpected large tip when you may not be in a particularly great position.
Hi Danigirl, at first Hismith Tip activated sex machine is also available to remote control. And you can also set a safe maximum speed to avoid unexpected danger when setting it as tip controlled.

06LWX0~]$@83E4S`B9DD2`O.png

Hi, on your link it says this:
  • Optional model and price: The camming function is also available to Hismith Pro Traveler and Capsule that are at more affordable price and suitable for beginners.
Is this true? The capsule is listed at $142.99 on Amazon and would be an outrageous bargain to a number of camgirls.

Hi, on your link it says this:

Is this true? The capsule is listed at $142.99 on Amazon and would be an outrageous bargain to a number of camgirls.
They are not same versions :haha: We also have normal HS19 (149.99) on official site. The price is 135 after you use a 10% off coupon.

Great, so HS19 and HS18-APP-US will both work with Chaturbate? I'm leaning towards the HS18-APP-US. I would rather buy it straight from the source since I've gotten too many fake sex toys from Amazon before.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Great, so HS19 and HS18-APP-US will both work with Chaturbate? I'm leaning towards the HS18-APP-US. I would rather buy it straight from the source since I've gotten too many fake sex toys from Amazon before.
Yes. But exactly, they are HS19-Cam and HS18-Cam.

Yes. But exactly, they are HS19-Cam and HS18-Cam.
are you KIDDING ME?!?! I asked the US agent that question too before I bought the HS06 because I WANTED the smaller travel one first and they fucking LIED TO ME ABOUT THAT TOO?!?! What in the actual fuck. I could have saved $300-400 and gotten that one 🙄 :banghead:

I really think y'all need to look into your US side and who is working for you over there because they are repeatedly providing false information and then flat out ignoring your customers when there is an issue. And now I've bought the more expensive product just because I was given false info (and I was given a ton of false info on the HS06 as well).

See attached screenshot, also shared in my comments above, where I specifically ask about the Pro Traveler being tip activated.

I must say, I'm really not happy with your company continuously providing false information.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 3.52.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 3.52.09 PM.png
    340 KB · Views: 18
In my opinion, every model listed in this dropdown SHOULD be tip controlled, since they are listed on the page for "tip activated sex machines".

If not every model in that dropdown list is tip activated, that whole page is false advertisement and should be fixed.

HEY @Hismith : ONLY PUT THINGS IN THAT DROPDOWN LIST THAT CAN BE TIP ACTIVATED.

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 3.23.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-26 at 3.23.40 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.