AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

As a CamGirl, I have never...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie said:
As a cam girl I have never had so many people ask me so many different times why I "mutilated" myself with piercings & tattoos. In real life, people must not have the balls to go so far as to make that accusation.
I would say that in real life, they think it but only grow the balls to say it on the Internets.

With that said...

Y U MUTILIATE U SELF SO MUCH BB? :p

(I'm so ashamed of myself for doing that, BTW)

been able to stick to a schedule

had another living being on camera with me

visited a member or model

figured out how guys can think being rude will get them any kind of show

figured out why people can get off on being mean

Pervs_INC said:
I have had this happen to me a couple of times, it`s not good and very dis-certiuos to the host model.

LMAO rose, some guys might like the farting, Fart BB MMM BB lmao :lol:

Charge 20 toks for a fart :-D
so were you the mystery man that came into my room the other night and said you'd take me private for 10 minutes if i could fart 3 times? XD i didn't because i didn't need to but it was quite hilarious. i had trouble regaining my composure and then he and i got on a fart joke spiel.

blackxrose said:
Pervs_INC said:
I have had this happen to me a couple of times, it`s not good and very dis-certiuos to the host model.

LMAO rose, some guys might like the farting, Fart BB MMM BB lmao :lol:

Charge 20 toks for a fart :-D
so were you the mystery man that came into my room the other night and said you'd take me private for 10 minutes if i could fart 3 times? XD i didn't because i didn't need to but it was quite hilarious. i had trouble regaining my composure and then he and i got on a fart joke spiel.

HAHAHHAH! no rose that wasn't me, I wouldn't hide if I wanted to ask you some thing lol.

Chamaeleon said:
LadyLuna said:
Hmmm... Do I dare ask what kind of being has been on cam with you?

That more is to make sure I cover both people and animals in the same sentence. I have never done a girl-girl show, don't have any pets, and never had a guy on camera even on sites where such a thing is allowed.

HOWEVER, I have had other people's voices on camera with me back when I used to do DnD on camera. I'm debating doing DnD on camera on SkinVideo... but I doubt it will happen. Still gotta run it by the group.

LadyLuna said:
HOWEVER, I have had other people's voices on camera with me back when I used to do DnD on camera. I'm debating doing DnD on camera on SkinVideo... but I doubt it will happen. Still gotta run it by the group.
sounds funny - please announce it before hand! :)

CandiedLace said:
As a cam model I have never heard the line.
"does the carpet match the drapes" so frequently.
I like to throw them off and tell them that I have tile or hard wood flooring.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

As a cam girl...

I've never fucked a clown on cam. :(

Are there any models who'd like to volunteer? ;)

LadyLuna said:
Chamaeleon said:
LadyLuna said:
Hmmm... Do I dare ask what kind of being has been on cam with you?

That more is to make sure I cover both people and animals in the same sentence. I have never done a girl-girl show, don't have any pets, and never had a guy on camera even on sites where such a thing is allowed.

Whew! I was worried about the "living" part. :-D (this actually goes to my occasional analness with the English language and loving to tease people when they, including I, say things that we don't mean to say or say wrong. In this case, being refers to people and animals. Living is vs non-living. hope I didn't offend.) :woops:

Chamaeleon said:
Whew! I was worried about the "living" part. :-D (this actually goes to my occasional analness with the English language and loving to tease people when they, including I, say things that we don't mean to say or say wrong. In this case, being refers to people and animals. Living is vs non-living. hope I didn't offend.) :woops:

No offense taken! I do the same thing, and often say things that I didn't mean to say because of how they are worded. Just, I also know that if I just said "I have never had another being besides myself on camera".. well, then we get into an argument about what constitutes a being and how do I know there weren't any spirits in the room with me? :p

LadyLuna said:
Chamaeleon said:

No offense taken! I do the same thing, and often say things that I didn't mean to say because of how they are worded. Just, I also know that if I just said "I have never had another being besides myself on camera".. well, then we get into an argument about what constitutes a being and how do I know there weren't any spirits in the room with me? :p

Hmmm, I don't think that MFC has a rule about spirits so you may want to think about it. :angel12:

As a CamGirl, I have never...
..done a foot show. I get asked about them all the time.. but no one ever goes through with it. :(
..stuck anything bigger than 2 fingers in my ass.
..done a girl/girl show. I would really like to though!

.. it's kind of hard to think of anything else after reading all those!

As a cam-girl I never shat on myself/pissed myself...
vomited or uhh, fisted anything, farted... :hand:

Kthx.

As a Camgirl i have never taken a "Classic MySpace Pose" photo where I shoot into the mirror and strike my best duckface

Status
Not open for further replies.