AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attn: Cam Watchers - Why Does This Happen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LenaSexton

Inactive Cam Model
May 4, 2016
California
Twitter Username
@Lena_Buttafly
MFC Username
LovelyLena
Streamate Username
LenaSexton
I had a guy to reach out to me from a Skype listing, so guys see what I look like in advance. The only difference is that I have lost a lot of weight and need to update my pics probably. It was non-nude request where I would give him subtle cues to do something. He paid in advance for a 45 minute show. He did warn that he wouldn't be able to talk much and I honestly thought he was going to be visible on cam, but he wasn't. That's fine. However, a minute and a half into the show he leaves! I tried to sending him a few messages to see if he's okay, got disconnected, wanted to resume the show, maybe his cover was about to be blown and received no response... I even followed up again this morning and nothing. This rarely happens (probably only once or twice ever), but when it does I try to reach out to the guy to the guy to complete the session. Why pay and not stick around or at least offer an explanation as to why you left?

As cam girls, we want to make sure that we are providing the experience that you ask for to and above your level of satisfaction as customers, so that kind of bugs me.

Reactions: CalyDreadz
I don't think he probably did it on purpose. I am sure something has happened; be it lost internet, some medical problem, or god knows what else.
I am sure it's not something done on purpose without proper reason, especially the fact he has paid in advance. Otherwise, if he did it only after a couple of minutes and was not satisfied, he'd be demanding money back and not giving the silent treatment.

Personally, i'd give him the benefit of the doubt and now let him reach out and reply back to you. After a few days or week, see if he has been active, and if he has been online, maybe message one last time, otherwise chalk it up to you tried"

It could be something as simple as he expected to be home alone during the session, but suddenly he wasn’t.

It sounds like you made a good-faith effort to follow up, which is great. Hopefully his abrupt departure wasn’t caused by a medical issue or something, but I bet it was something innocent.

Yes, don't worry too much, he knows how to contact you as he did already the first time.
the worst case could be that he was disappointed, looking for a BBW and seeing that you lost weight as you said, and this can be embarrassing to explain for him without hurting you or engaging a long discussion.
But it could be something completely different ;) (voice, way to move... anything that doesn't correspond to him)
"it's not you, it's me" is always a situation to avoid... even if true, and too easy to avoid on internet.

****UPDATE***

The guy I was referring to in this post hit me up yesterday. Some people just aren't good at communicating what they want. Not only that, but all he had to do was ask me to be more dominant. Looking back it was a "different" type request anyways, so it was probably for the best. He flaked out.

Screenshot 2020-11-07 201034.png

Attachments

• 2020-11-07 conversation.png
    2020-11-07 conversation.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 55
****UPDATE***

The guy I was referring to in this post hit me up yesterday. Some people just aren't good at communicating what they want. Not only that, but all he had to do was ask me to be more dominant. Looking back it was a "different" type request anyways, so it was probably for the best. He flaked out.

View attachment 86118
I'd love to do something like this, I love weed and I'm on the dominant side. Sounds so fun

That sucks. Skype shows and the discussion of it stresses me out a bit. Lol. I'm trying to do a good job of getting on MFC regularly at the same time and staying on for three hours, and trying to get my cam score back up to a decent number. So it bugs me when I log on, and people are asking me to log off to do Skype. 9 times out of 10 those guys are full of it anyway...wanting to pay via Paypal (a big NO-NO), or want a one-on-one Skype show for ridiculously cheap. Had a guy on MFC completely waste my time last night (I temporarily added him to my friends list so that he could PM me about Skype), and when I told him about the SkyPrivate or CamModelDirectory options I didn't hear back from him. So I removed him from the PM/friends list, and got back to focusing on my chat. Smh.

I used to like that option of the guy paying the whole amount upfront, and then you get on to do the ten minutes or whatever. But now because of situations like yours (where he paid for 45 minutes, but only stayed for a minute and a half) that could wind up being the pain in the ass. And now you're trying to locate this guy to see when he can finish his session. Ugh. So I think now I like it better with this SkyPrivate plug-in...where the guy is being charged as you go along with the session. If he has to end it after ten minutes, that's it. None of this "Oh, but I still owe him 35 minutes, which we have to do at a later time" nonsense.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. I just saw your post update. :)

Reactions: LenaSexton
That sucks. Skype shows and the discussion of it stresses me out a bit. Lol. I'm trying to do a good job of getting on MFC regularly at the same time and staying on for three hours, and trying to get my cam score back up to a decent number. So it bugs me when I log on, and people are asking me to log off to do Skype. 9 times out of 10 those guys are full of it anyway...wanting to pay via Paypal (a big NO-NO), or want a one-on-one Skype show for ridiculously cheap. Had a guy on MFC completely waste my time last night (I temporarily added him to my friends list so that he could PM me about Skype), and when I told him about the SkyPrivate or CamModelDirectory options I didn't hear back from him. So I removed him from the PM/friends list, and got back to focusing on my chat. Smh.

I used to like that option of the guy paying the whole amount upfront, and then you get on to do the ten minutes or whatever. But now because of situations like yours (where he paid for 45 minutes, but only stayed for a minute and a half) that could wind up being the pain in the ass. And now you're trying to locate this guy to see when he can finish his session. Ugh. So I think now I like it better with this SkyPrivate plug-in...where the guy is being charged as you go along with the session. If he has to end it after ten minutes, that's it. None of this "Oh, but I still owe him 35 minutes, which we have to do at a later time" nonsense.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. I just saw your post update. :)
Oh you're good, I totally get it. I actually raised my price for Skype sessions on MFC to where the are higher than going private, because of that very reason. I need to redo my CMD/Skyprivate pages. I got a lot of lames on Skyprivate. It seems like the quality of customers are better on CMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.