AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attractive or not?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Attractive?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

There are so many bad information about studios and agencies.
We are setting up an new modeling agency that actually provides values to models.(We are waiting talent agency license to be issued from California states. So excited to start!)
But that's my sole opinion.
I would like to hear opinions about the values we are trying to provide so that we can tune our services.

Back ground

• We work for Japanese based live webcam site FC2 live (http://live.fc2.com/adult/) as an agency(Not studio)
• The average profit that models make is about $140 to $230 per hour.
• We take 14% of the earnings for SGA and P. Above rate is after our fees.
• The profit comes from pay per minutes channel.(Model can receive money as an tip but no Japanese gives tips as Japanese does not have tipping culture)
• The main pay per minutes channel is group chat.
• The site targets only for Japanese viewer and models. Thus the site does not allow models to do pay per minutes broadcasting if models does not have an bank account in Japan.
• There are demands for foreign looking woman. But because of language and cultural differences, they do not have opportunities to talk to you folks.

The merit to work for this site

• Time difference.(Morning time in U.S is night time in Japan which is the peak time)
• Higher rate than U.S site in average. This is because the competition you face is less severe than U.S site.
• Stable profit because of pay per minutes.
• Because all the viewers live in Japan, the risk that people find out who you are is lower than U.S site

The values that we provide
• Localization.
What is considered attractive for Japanese is different from that is for Americans. There are several things that some American woman do that turn off Japanese. For example, moaning with "Sh" sounds is considered unattractive as that sounds like animal to Japanese.
We explain why it is different, how it is different and what to do to fit into Japanese market.
• Strategy
We provide the strategy to maximize the profit such as entry strategy(What segment you target for?how you position yourself in the market? etc..) and performing strategy.(How many minutes you should perform in pay per minutes group chat to maximize profit ? how you construct your show to maximize number of viewers ect...)
• Advertisement
We advertise about models using several channels to increase number of viewers. The channel to reach out potential viewers depends on how you want to enter the market.
• Translation.
We translate all the profiles and necessary information to inform to viewers into Japanese.
• Money transaction
We transfer money from Japan to U.S.

Are these services attractive?
I really appreciate if you share comments or any criticism you may have.

Thank you.

Meiya Tokyo USA
(http://www.meiyatokyousa.com/)
admin@meiyatokyo.com

Reactions: DonaDiabla
Hello everyone.
Thank you very much for voting to answer my question.
We received agency license and finally started to to operate!
If you are looking for work in morning time with secure income stream and higher rate than U.S based webcam site, we are very happy to assist you!
Thank you.

Is this strictly for models in the US? It all seems to be centered around finding American women with payments to American bank accounts.

Reactions: CherryChu
Hi Joanne.

We are serving only for U.S models right now.
Receiving requests from models in other countries who are interested in working with us, we are planning to expand to provide our services to other countries.
I will update when we decide whether we would provide services to other country or not.
Thank you for your comment.

Hello Everyone.
I just would like to give an update on our company that we now can work with models from all over the world as long as Payoneer covers that regions.
Please check us out if you are interested in working for the best Japanese webcam site!
Just to prove why it is the best, here is the Alexa ranking data on FC2 live(Global rank 55), My free cam(Global rank 1012) and Chaturbate(Global 326) .

Lol. I thought this was gonna be a thread about a model asking for feedback on whether or not she's attractive.

Sorry I should have put more clear title on this thread.
I will be careful next time.

It's okay. I'm glad it's NOT a thread like that. Lol. I would've been like girl, WHYYY.

Will you be hiring different types of models such as BBWs or Ebony? Will you hire men as well?

I am just so curious about this site:cat:

I'm confused by what it is that you offer in exchange for the percentage you ask for. As far as I can tell, you're not offering a physical space for models to cam from, but just advice for American models on how to best appeal to the Japanese market and access to a site that targets Japanese men. Isn't this something a model could learn/access by simply creating their own account and reading up on Japanese culture or spending some time online speaking to Japanese men? Not poo-pooing the idea, just looking to better understand it. And speaking of Japanese culture, how common is it to encounter Totoros in the wild?

Hello Everyone.
I just would like to give an update on our company that we now can work with models from all over the world as long as Payoneer covers that regions.
Please check us out if you are interested in working for the best Japanese webcam site!
Just to prove why it is the best, here is the Alexa ranking data on FC2 live(Global rank 55), My free cam(Global rank 1012) and Chaturbate(Global 326) .

Not for nothing, but that rank 55 is for FC2.com, which is a Japanese tube site, not specifically for FC2 Live.

We advertise about models using several channels to increase number of viewers. The channel to reach out potential viewers depends on how you want to enter the market.

It's obvious you have very high standards...

How do you ensure models will get paid and what recourse do they have if said promises fail?

I love FC2, it is a very interesting site and aside from a French girl who used to broadcast there I never found any other western looking models there. I got curious but I don't speak Japanese so your service would be really helpful.

I know Japanese like slender women with fair skin, will you accept curvy girls and black girls?

I'm confused by what it is that you offer in exchange for the percentage you ask for. As far as I can tell, you're not offering a physical space for models to cam from, but just advice for American models on how to best appeal to the Japanese market and access to a site that targets Japanese men. Isn't this something a model could learn/access by simply creating their own account and reading up on Japanese culture or spending some time online speaking to Japanese men? Not poo-pooing the idea, just looking to better understand it. And speaking of Japanese culture, how common is it to encounter Totoros in the wild?

Your cause of action will likely result in plenty of hours research and many stupid mistakes you are not even aware of.Japanese culture is VERY different.
If a model makes a healthy income and can focus on her shows I guess that is really worth something to her.

:)

decided to go investigate the site.... live.fc2 Very cluttered site overall. The site was pretty bogus. LOTS of vids playing. Lots of anime stuff. Refined the addy a bit and went to live.fc2.com/adult. Total live rooms at this minute show as 15 of 212. Add 4 more for pay chat. I did save one of the mfc girls simultaneously broadcasting there. Beautiful asian girl, very good english and was pretty fun.
Overall.. initial impression was the same as looking down a Tokyo street. Lots of very busy flashy stuff trying to grab your attention. i dont care for movies or anime. Not any reason to join such a small adult site with so few active rooms.

my 2 cents :)

Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
Status
Not open for further replies.