AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Automatic Message Translations For Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I just want to say you guys are incredible, and this will help models so much!
I don't see it in my account so I am guessing this is only for Models? Which is perfectly fine, and not really needed for users too, so that makes sense. But this is amazing, thanks for implementing it for them, I know a few who struggle - one in particular this will save a lot of time, she usually takes a photo of the English message and then has to translate the image (she has an old phone and not all apps work etc)

@xChloe @Charlie_SC
(Models: Click your avatar in the top right of the page, and from the drop-down select Settings and Privacy, then at the bottom, you see it right there)

translationsc.png

🆕

NEW STRIPCHAT FEATURE

🆕

Translation of Messages with just one click!

Passion knows no language barriers so you can now interact with more users who don’t speak English.

We’re happy to introduce our new translation feature for user messages in private and public chats.

How to enable: Settings and Privacy > Message Translation section
After this, you will see a small translation symbol next to user messages and once you click on this symbol, we will translate the text that the user sent you instantly.

• Please note, this feature is currently only available for models (but we are working on expanding it).

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 12.23.52 PM.png

Upvote 0
Actually, I just came to say, I think members do also need this, because if the model writes back in her own language, now we can't understand, so will we get this option too?

Edit: ok I just saw in your previous message you will expand it, doh! thanks lol

Upvote 0
Actually, I just came to say, I think members do also need this, because if the model writes back in her own language, now we can't understand, so will we get this option too?
ok I just saw in your previous message you will expand it, doh! thanks lol

One step at a time 😜

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Does this translate messages from English to other languages (Russian for example)?
🆕

NEW STRIPCHAT FEATURE

🆕

Translation of Messages with just one click!

Passion knows no language barriers so you can now interact with more users who don’t speak English.

We’re happy to introduce our new translation feature for user messages in private and public chats.

How to enable: Settings and Privacy > Message Translation section
After this, you will see a small translation symbol next to user messages and once you click on this symbol, we will translate the text that the user sent you instantly.

• Please note, this feature is currently only available for models (but we are working on expanding it).

View attachment 92881

Upvote 0

Edit: ok I just saw in your previous message you will expand it, doh! thanks lol

That would be great. Definitely add that one to the list.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.