• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

ameliababyxo

Cam Model
Jun 19, 2018
MFC Username
ameliababyxo
Streamate Username
ameliababyxo
Hey guys! I changed my avatar on MFC because I cut my hair so short I don't want to be misleading. But after I changed it I decided to change it again and change the first one to my main photo. But it won't update! I completely removed the first avatar I changed it to, but it's still showing that one on my profile.

I'm not sure what else to do. Is a known problem with an easy fix?

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Hey guys! I changed my avatar on MFC because I cut my hair so short I don't want to be misleading. But after I changed it I decided to change it again and change the first one to my main photo. But it won't update! I completely removed the first avatar I changed it to, but it's still showing that one on my profile.

I'm not sure what else to do. Is a known problem with an easy fix?
I think there’s a caching issue with avatars, once upon many moons ago it would take like a week to update avatar anywhere but on my profile. So the homepage/profiles page and my model menu when I was online showed the old one for a long while.

ameliababyxo

Cam Model
Jun 19, 2018
MFC Username
ameliababyxo
Streamate Username
ameliababyxo
I think there’s a caching issue with avatars, once upon many moons ago it would take like a week to update avatar anywhere but on my profile. So the homepage/profiles page and my model menu when I was online showed the old one for a long while.
Oh jeez. Well hopefully it changes eventually!

Thank you!

I emailed official support too, but they just said to clear cache and cookies which I’ve already tried. I guess I’ll just wait and see

Apr 29, 2019
find clues in my twitter profile
Twitter Username
@CactusHurlant
MFC Username
dod404
Chaturbate Username
dod404
Actually, the avatar on your profile now is one with short hair.
This can not come from my cache, as it is my very 1st visit on this page (it may be a cache on their side)

This one : (if it's ok to post it here.. else, report it ^^)