AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ameliababyxo

Cam Model
Jun 19, 2018
MFC Username
ameliababyxo
Streamate Username
ameliababyxo
Hey guys! I changed my avatar on MFC because I cut my hair so short I don't want to be misleading. But after I changed it I decided to change it again and change the first one to my main photo. But it won't update! I completely removed the first avatar I changed it to, but it's still showing that one on my profile.

I'm not sure what else to do. Is a known problem with an easy fix?

Hey guys! I changed my avatar on MFC because I cut my hair so short I don't want to be misleading. But after I changed it I decided to change it again and change the first one to my main photo. But it won't update! I completely removed the first avatar I changed it to, but it's still showing that one on my profile.

I'm not sure what else to do. Is a known problem with an easy fix?
I think there’s a caching issue with avatars, once upon many moons ago it would take like a week to update avatar anywhere but on my profile. So the homepage/profiles page and my model menu when I was online showed the old one for a long while.

Reactions: AfterDark
Upvote 0
I think there’s a caching issue with avatars, once upon many moons ago it would take like a week to update avatar anywhere but on my profile. So the homepage/profiles page and my model menu when I was online showed the old one for a long while.
Oh jeez. Well hopefully it changes eventually!

Thank you!

I emailed official support too, but they just said to clear cache and cookies which I’ve already tried. I guess I’ll just wait and see

Upvote 0
Actually, the avatar on your profile now is one with short hair.
This can not come from my cache, as it is my very 1st visit on this page (it may be a cache on their side)

This one : (if it's ok to post it here.. else, report it ^^)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.