AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Awesome monogrammed knife with victim's name! only $39.95!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
http://www.personalizationmall.com/Pers ... &sdestid=8
Not sure who Michael is but I'd be watching your back on the 7th lol.
Q6h80gz.jpg

Our Survivor Personalized Lock-back Knife is quality crafted of steel in a sleek black finish. The streamlined design will provide years of reliability and use.

Skillfully engraved with any 2-lines featuring their name and special date or any 2-3 initial monogram you choose.

Each knife measures 4 1/2"L X 1 3/8"W X 1/2" thick.
Quality craftsmanship features built in seatbelt cutter for emergencies.
Emergency window escape tool on end.
Steel black finish blade.
Durable 3" lock-back serrated blade will hold up to any feat in the great outdoors.
Measures 8"L fully opened.
Handy for the car or toolbox.

This perfect groomsmen gift is also ideal for birthdays, Father's Day, holidays and more!

Reactions: Teagan and Bocefish
Re: Awesome monogrammed knife with victim's name! only $39.9

Jupiter551 said:
http://www.personalizationmall.com/Personalized-Pocket-Knife-Survivor-Emergency-Tool-p15311.prod?sdest=tmenu&sdestid=8
Q6h80gz.jpg

Our Survivor Personalized Lock-back Knife is quality crafted of steel in a sleek black finish. The streamlined design will provide years of reliability and use.

Skillfully engraved with any 2-lines featuring their name and special date or any 2-3 initial monogram you choose.

Durable 3" lock-back serrated blade will hold up to any feat in the great outdoors.

This perfect groomsmen gift is also ideal for birthdays, Father's Day, holidays and more!

Victim's name?? WTF?

It's just a survival type knife that can also be monogrammed and/or commemorate a special date in that person's life. :dontknow:

Looks like a great gift idea for anyone in northern climates that drives over ice roads for whatever reason.

Reactions: RoseCavilla

Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:
http://www.personalizationmall.com/Personalized-Pocket-Knife-Survivor-Emergency-Tool-p15311.prod?sdest=tmenu&sdestid=8
Q6h80gz.jpg

Victim's name?? WTF?

It's just a survival type knife that can also be monogrammed and/or commemorate a special date in that person's life. :dontknow:

Looks like a great gift idea for anyone in northern climates that drives over ice roads for whatever reason.

Got a nice hunting knife on my 14th birthday. Would have been cool to have it monogrammed.

My husband considered getting engraved knives as gifts for his groomsmen. Knives are really useful tools, not necessarily weapons. ;)

CharlotteLace said:
My husband considered getting engraved knives as gifts for his groomsmen. Knives are really useful tools, not necessarily weapons. ;)
Really depends on the engraving though, something like 'Think of us whenever you let the blood of your foe!' is sweet, but can come off creepy.

Reactions: Teagan
Status
Not open for further replies.