AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions to models both new and old from a viewers POV

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Suggestions to models both new and old from a viewers PO

While helpful tips can sometimes be useful to those who don't know any better, every model is different and will do what works for her. Find a model you do like instead of telling EVERYONE what you expect/ like to see. We can't please everyone.

I generally block people who try to "help me do my job better". This is how I do things, you either like it or you don't. ;)

SweetieBatmans Rules for a successful Camming Ole Time

Rule 1- Open Bobs for Teeps, BB
Rule 2- That is all

LacieLaPlante said:
I know there are a few models who do this. I don't personally agree with it. I see the point of make sure it's in the topic that after X tokens or Y rank there will be a group. But I don't really see the necessity of getting to a goal and then going group. Might as well just take a group, then and hope that enough members join to make it worth it.

I don't agree with this. Public show costs ~3000-4000 tokens.. In a group I can expect to make 400-1200 tokens max (averaging around 500 tokens, realistically) This is why models put up a goal for group... This is why models do public shows LOL
Thank you for pointing this out. If I am planning a special group, better bet I'm hoping for more than my average group show tokens. But just hoping don't do squat, so a countdown first is the only way to go.

Otherwise I agree with most of the points that Uncle elaborated on.

Reactions: LadyLuna

If I didn't know any better I would think mr dexter over here has 20 whole reward points. His nitpicking clearly makes him sound like one of those :?

Dexter if you are such a fab "cam model" check out a site that shows men, I'm sure you can put all of your nifty tips to good use. From the sound of it you know what your doing and all ready on the way to being highly sucessful! :lol:

alexa7 said:
If I didn't know any better I would think mr dexter over here has 20 whole reward points. His nitpicking clearly makes him sound like one of those :?

Dexter if you are such a fab "cam model" check out a site that shows men, I'm sure you can put all of your nifty tips to good use. From the sound of it you know what your doing and all ready on the way to being highly sucessful! :lol:

Eh, I don't think old dex (wherever he is) was trying to be rood and his criticisms were all constructive. Whether you choose to heed his advice is completely up to you but his post doesn't strike me as that of belonging to a dick or anything. Plus, given that a fair few models thanked and responded favourably to his post, I'm guessing some of them actually found his post useful. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: LadyLuna

I don't think he meant it as a set of rude digs or anything like that, but I think you should go through sitting on cam, dealing with people (good and bad) while trying to be entertaining and make money before you go telling other people who already do it how to improve.

FrankieChemical said:
I don't think he meant it as a set of rude digs or anything like that, but I think you should go through sitting on cam, dealing with people (good and bad) while trying to be entertaining and make money before you go telling other people who already do it how to improve.

I think maybe setting out his constructive criticism as a list of dos and don'ts was counterproductive. By saying "as a customer, these are the things that will lead to me NOT tipping you" and then listing the things that lead him to not tip a girl would have let him get across the same points without having camgirls feel like he was telling them how to go about their profession (a profession he's not a part of, yo).

mynameisbob84 said:
FrankieChemical said:

I think maybe setting out his constructive criticism as a list of dos and don'ts was counterproductive. By saying "as a customer, these are the things that will lead to me NOT tipping you" and then listing the things that lead him to not tip a girl would have let him get across the same points without having camgirls feel like he was telling them how to go about their profession (a profession he's not a part of, yo).

Yeah, what you said. :thumbleft:

I'm a newbie model at this site but, yeah I agree with about 95% of what was said here. Oh, and if I do get a huge tip,I won't cry but I damn sure will get excited. I may not be dirt poor,but I am not even 'middle' or 'average' class. And, I have my personal reasons for this job so every penny counts!
:twocents-02cents:

:handgestures-salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.