AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AwesomeAugust 2017

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Remember none of the items are able to be tipped for until August 1st after 12:00am MFC time! (PST)

AwesomeAugust (4).png

AwesomeAugust kicks off in the afternoon on the 1st! I should be on around 3:30pm, and plan to stay until roughly 9:30pm. I plan to have an afternoon cum show as well as one later in the evening, with countdowns to naked fun and other shenanigans throughout the 6 hour shift (that's a long one for me! Hah, I'm such an old-cam-lady now...) As you can see above, I'd love to finish top 75 for the month.

Last August we finished top 40 overall, so I think we can do this with everyone's help! And last August 1st, we made it all the way up to #2!!! While I doubt we'll have that grand of a kickoff again, it would be swell to get into or close to Top 20 on day 1. If we happen to make it to Top 20 I'll end the shift with a Chocolate Syrup Shower Show! /keeping fingers crossed...

Schedule: You'll probably find me on cam every day except Sundays during this mega month. The better we are doing with rank the more motivated I am be on cam lots! Mon, Tues, Weds, and Fri nights I aim to be on between 5:30-9:30 Pacific. Thursdays will be late afternoon shifts, and Caturdays are TBA. (The first few days of the month, however, hours will be slightly different, keep an eye on Twitter.)

I'll spread fun countdown-events out throughout the month, but one thing I've got planned is a Cummathon Group Show! Before the group and during topless/naked countdown, we'll have goals on a Notch-Oh board for the # of cums to aim for!

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 3.49.13 PM.png

And of course August 28th is my Cammiversary party! Aiming to be on for a regular evening shift with some drinks and smiles to share with all my AmberLand friends!

Daily High Tip: See graphic below!

HTOTD aug 2017.png

*The printed book is similar to a prize I had in an AwesomeAugust winners many years ago! The photos will be softcore but will include nudity. Books will be mailed out in September.
*The custom video raffle prize can be any sort of video, from non-nude poem reading to anal cum session to karaoke with nipple pinches. I don't roleplay or accept "scripted" requests, but in general I'll entertain your ideas.
*The Boyfriend Box idea is something I love. I'll get to send some special items out sort of like a long distance girlfriend would send their guy. Smelly stuff, sexy stuff, wearable stuff. :)

Crazy 8 Club: See graphic below!

clear crazy 8s Aug 2017.png
*The show idea I have is a messy food show... all over my naked self. Weird stuff, gross stuff, goopy stuff. We can work on a list of items together throughout the month!

Vid Bundle: 450 tokens = 3 videos.

august vids (2).png

Note that you CAN buy the vids individually but get savings when buying as a bundle. :)

Snapchat: 275 tokens = access through the end of September. You alternatively could get Snap through the rest of the year by being part of the Crazy 888/8888 club!

August Snapchat.png

My Annual NFL Jersey Raffle! I'll start this halfway through the month as it is overwhelming to do a full month raffle!
2017 Jersey Raffle (1).png

Top 10 Cootie Killers: Finish on the top 10 scoreboard for August and get a special exclusive "Oiled up in the sun" video.

--------------
Sorry if that was a lot to take in!

I honestly cannot believe it has been 8 years since I began this crazy cam world. If you had asked me on August 27th 2009 if I saw myself being a successful cam girl gettin' all naked on the interwebs nearly a decade later, I'd have wee'd myself laughing at your inquiry.

I'm happily amazed at how things have worked out. :)

Thank you in advance to any and all of you who participate in my month. While I plan to have at least a couple more of these cammiversaries, you never really know what the future holds, so I'm going to cherish the time we spend together for this one.

Last edited:
Been working on this blog post for a few weeks, finally ready to announce it all!

Updated the graphic above to request (pretty please) folks to tip separately for the crazy 8s so I can keep track of who needs a sign and how many there are over the month. :)

Updated the graphic above to request (pretty please) folks to tip separately for the crazy 8s so I can keep track of who needs a sign and how many there are over the month. :)

Nah. Suffer.

We are at 36 of 50 for the special show! All it takes is an 88 sign to add to it (if you're not up there already of course!)

crazy 8s reminder.png

Reactions: WildFingers
UPDATES!
We are at 36 of 50 for the special show! All it takes is an 88 sign to add to it (if you're not up there already of course!)
View attachment 72120
We made this goal (surpassed it!) and will be doing a messy food show on Thursday night at roughly 8pm PDT. The food items I aim to get are: Mayonaise, gravy, maple syrup, nacho cheese, baked beans, pudding (I'm thinking banana), and cherry pie filling. I may toss in a couple bonus things if I come across something fun at the store. :)

Deals that end on Thursday (so get them if you haven't?!):

• NFL raffle
  • 888 deal for VIP access plus Snapchat thru December
  • or 8888 for that^^ plus a custom tease video
  • 450 bundle price for August vids

We're doing so great on rank! If we make token goals all 3 of the remaining days, I believe we can match/beat DecAMBER! Keep the pedal to the metal, 'Landers!
Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 8.22.03 AM.png

I had a fantastic cammiversary party, thank you everyone who hung out! Here's a few minutes of our champagne chill time. :)

And for old time's sake, we ended the night with a sharpie triforce (it looks better than the damn bruise at least.)
Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 11.12.46 AM.png

Last edited:
We're doing so great on rank! If we make token goals all 3 of the remaining days, I believe we can match/beat DecAMBER! Keep the pedal to the metal, 'Landers!
screen-shot-2017-08-29-at-8-22-03-am-png.72411

It was accomplished!!
Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 9.22.56 AM.png

I'll update again soon with pics of my Crazy8s wall and the HTOTD & NFL Raffle winners, which will be pulled at about 8:30pdt tonight!

Final update!

NFL Jersey Raffle winner - Bman
HTOTD Raffle winner - Zenhedonist (Slider gifted all his HT raffle entries to Zen!)

Daily High Tippers getting a photo book:
Slider (and Zen, bonus)
Applie
Schmoesy
UsefulTitle
Krango
Netcrackrr
Bman
Thky
GoldWinged
Neudiin

Crazy8s final count - 64!
The month ended just in time, my printer was clearly starting to run out of ink on me toward the last few days there...

IMG_2851.JPG IMG_2852.JPG IMG_2853.JPG IMG_2854.JPG IMG_2855.JPG

I'm taking a bonus day off today to recover then hope to be back to a normal schedule tomorrow!

Thanks again for a wonderful month.

Status
Not open for further replies.