AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Backdrops?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TICham

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2016
Hi I'm an occasional camgirl that is starting to do it on the regular but my only problem is, my room where I film has an ugly brown panel wall behind me. I'm trying to upgrade my equipment including my room cam space and would a backdrop be a good idea? And what kind of backdrop should I get?

I'm a glitter kind of gal and I really like the glitter all sequin backdrops on Amazon, but should I keep it simple and just get a plain one with some fairy lights?

I'm redecorating my room right now I plan to use my net canopy to hang behind me with lights under it. I'm reprinting everything, new furniture, lighting, organization, everything. I've purchased a couple photography backdrops so I can change my backdrop around also hubby put thenm up so I can easily switch them around

Status
Not open for further replies.