AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bad User

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2022
I'm not sure if this is the place for this. I have been searching around for a long time. There is a user that models and everyone needs to be cautious of. He hides as invisible, so no one can report him. I was told by multiple models he shares content or records without permission. I have seen videos of models he has shared. The user is josjil on stripchat. One model told me he threatened to blackmail her, but I don't know if any investigation happened. Any model that encounters him, should be cautious or file a report. He is the type of person that should be banned, but it doesn't seem like that will happen, since it hasn't already.

I'm not sure if this is the place for this. I have been searching around for a long time. There is a user that models and everyone needs to be cautious of. He hides as invisible, so no one can report him. I was told by multiple models he shares content or records without permission. I have seen videos of models he has shared. The user is josjil on stripchat. One model told me he threatened to blackmail her, but I don't know if any investigation happened. Any model that encounters him, should be cautious or file a report. He is the type of person that should be banned, but it doesn't seem like that will happen, since it hasn't already.

Yup, his profile says that he's an Ultimate member (A lot of those Ultimate members are entitled assholes). So he's abusing his perks of being able to go invisible and bother models via PM. 🙄

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Upvote 0

Yup, his profile says that he's an Ultimate member (A lot of those Ultimate members are entitled assholes). So he's abusing his perks of being able to go invisible and bother models via PM. 🙄
Yea it is a shame there are a lot of shady users out there. I try my best to warn models. Some listen and some just don't want to believe, especially if they say they have known someone for a while. This doesn't mean someone can't be up to no good. I just want to get the word out there and make sure people aren't doing things they shouldn't be doing. Sadly, when people just hide and tip anonymous, they can't be reported even though you know they are bad.

Upvote 0

Hey @SuperFly
Can you please check my PM regarding this.
I'd like some more info from you so I can investigate this further ;)

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.