AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban Banners on camera.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a banner exactly but jesus lol

Attachments

• bn.JPG
    bn.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 231
Neudiin said:
a couple banner winners

The istudio57 thing... a US studio/model management thing. But then they take 30% of the payout. Less than some studios, but still. MFC isn't really a place prospective models need a studio to work with. Probably detrimental to them, actually, as far as income.

Thread necro FTW.

Girl, like 40% of your screen real estate is taken up by banners. You got rain drops or something on the left side, your name which is the same as the name MFC puts like 20 pixels underneath it, and a girl in a bubble bath because we totally couldn't tell it was a shower show you were just doing without that visual assistance.

Nice pussy though.

Attachments

• banners.png
    banners.png
    432.2 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: Poker_Babe
bawksy said:
Thread necro FTW.

Girl, like 40% of your screen real estate is taken up by banners. You got rain drops or something on the left side, your name which is the same as the name MFC puts like 20 pixels underneath it, and a girl in a bubble bath because we totally couldn't tell it was a shower show you were just doing without that visual assistance.

Nice pussy though.
LOL how'd I just know that post was gonna be about me?! Hhahahah

I've been Bawksied again!!!

Reactions: AmberCutie
I still think this is one the the best ways to go. It's not appallingly obnoxious and it's just big enough that cropping it out loses content, but small enough not to get in the way or be overly distracting. It's even somewhat classy looking when the colors blend into background or compliment it.

:twocents-02cents:

Attachments

• BannerWin2.jpg
    BannerWin2.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Poker_Babe
Bocefish said:
I still think this is one the the best ways to go. It's not appallingly obnoxious and it's just big enough that cropping it out loses content, but small enough not to get in the way or be overly distracting. It's even somewhat classy looking when the colors blend into background or compliment it.

Neat. I didn't even notice the banner at first since it blends so well with the background.

Bocefish said:

Plus, Dee has really big boobies! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.