AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advertising on CB (not the kind you thought!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2022
Europe
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@marycorner10
Tumblr Username
marycorner
Streamate Username
MaryCorner
I saw earlier today a banner on the top of the Chaturbate page of somebody advertising to his Onlyfans page. (see attached screenshot) He had obviously paid Chaturbate for that, but I cannot find any info on the site about it, and the search here brought me no results either. Only info I stumble upon has to do with affiliate and camming room promotion, but that's different.

So... does anybody know how a girl can rent that space up there for her banner targeting her website/Onlyfans page???
(... and maybe also the cost?)

of on cb blurred.png

Hmm the site doesn't work anymore, I actually have no idea where to buy the ads now 🤷‍♂️
wow I didnt notice when I googled it that exotic-ads is not the same company...at least I dont think it is.
If you click the banners does it show who the network is in the URL?
I guess the only other way would be to contact support and ask them how you go about purchasing the ad spot.

Reactions: MaryCorner
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.