AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban CB Access denied. This room has been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alise_0ne

Banhammered
Dec 19, 2021
Hi @punker barbie
Only you can help me, they blocked my account, asked for new photos, I sent a photo with my passport. I did not break any rules, I was banned and the converted tokens were not paid. please help me my nickname alice_0ne

The suspicions are insignificant, we have the presumption of innocence - until the guilt is proven, the sanctions cannot be applied to him. In this case, the chatur simply stole the money, although I gave him the second document, my internal passport, and everything is fine with him too.

Upvote 0
I will apply to the professional union of webmodels, and if there is no such thing, I will create it and defend my own kind) I exaggerate about the court, arbitration is arbitration, my conscience is clear and I am sure of my truth. I didn 't do anything like that and I didn 't change any documents . Conclusion chatur just stole my money and solved my job. And also deprived my 100k subscribers of admiring my body, and after all, I became friends with several.
Depriving people from admiring your body huh? How fucking narcissistic. You're an independent contractor. You agreed to TOS. You have absolutely zero grounds for going to court. Only thing you'll get out of this is more lost money. There's plenty of shitty lawyers who will charge a retainer. In class action lawsuits they usually work without retainer and get paid a percentage only if they win. The most likely fictional lawyer is fleecing you. Cut your damn losses and go work another site.

Does it suck if you're legit? Fuck yeah. But you're also screwing yourself over. If it was legit you could have waited or escalated inside Chaturbate. Now you're just giving them more reasons they're happy and justified that they banned you. No one wants to touch suspected fake ID. A site could get shut down if they allowed a minor working especially given the OF turmoil so they're ridiculously strict now on making sure IDs are legit.

Don't be a dick. This forum isn't going to magically help as we aren't Chaturbate. If you're in the right there would be a ton of models here backing you up. You're not.

Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0
The fact is that I believe my lawyer

Good luck with your legal proceedings. As you have a lawyer to discuss this with, ACF is no longer of any help to you, so I've removed your access to use it. You are no longer welcome.

Take care.

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.