AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ban inquiry chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2023
Hello @punker barbie
Username: areuseriouss

Additional notes: Dear Chaturbate Support

My areuseriouss account was attacked with tokens and the attacker opened different accounts and threw thousands of tokens without my knowledge. Despite the fact that the broadcast was not open, this attack continued and as a result, the attack was successful and my account was permed. I request you to reply to this e-mail and unban my account here. I've been broadcasting for a while and I got a perm ban because of this ridiculous attack. Please open my ban and let me continue my work. I did not act unfairly, but I apologize if I did. I can send you all kinds of documents again as long as you unban me and I don't want to lose my job because of this ridiculous attack.Please help me Chaturbate Support.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.