AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2019
Hello, on Friday after broadcasting only 4 days on Chaturbate i noticed that my account got banned. In my opinion I got a ban due to reflection of my friend's legs in the fireplace glass. Before I found out that my account was blocked, I wanted to upload her photos for verification to avoid any problems with my account but it was too late.

@punker barbie Could you please unban my account to upload her pictures for verification and let me continue broadcasting on Chaturbate?

I also noticed that account of my another friend was banned too because of me, because i sent her tokens to help me to make daily payout, I just didn't want to wait 12 more days. Unblock her please too... She wrote to Support an email the same as me but Support does not reply at all.
my name - sierraunion

Hello, on Friday after broadcasting only 4 days on Chaturbate i noticed that my account got banned. In my opinion I got a ban due to reflection of my friend's legs in the fireplace glass. Before I found out that my account was blocked, I wanted to upload her photos for verification to avoid any problems with my account but it was too late.

@punker barbie Could you please unban my account to upload her pictures for verification and let me continue broadcasting on Chaturbate?

I also noticed that account of my another friend was banned too because of me, because i sent her tokens to help me to make daily payout, I just didn't want to wait 12 more days. Unblock her please too... She wrote to Support an email the same as me but Support does not reply at all.
my name - sierraunion

Support states that your account is currently being reviewed and once they have completed their investigation they will respond back to your email.

Upvote 0
Start looking for a site better suited for you, as I and many others have learned this week you ain't never getting that account back or your tokens you earned before you were banned. Bonus? There isn't a single thing you can do about it. Except be mad, of course.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.