AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2021
We broadcast as jessicatommy1997 and (just me) beautifulcock116

For some reason-a disgruntled user I suppose-reported us and ever since then if I start a new account, I/we get banned.

Recently I don't even receive a confirmation email though.

I'm kinda excited about our most recent video...but, banned.

What can we do?

So you didn't even get an e-mail telling you the reason for the ban?

When I fucked up several years ago on Streamate (Didn't read the rules thoroughly, and did an ass flash), at least Streamate told me WHY they suspended me. It was none of this nonsense of having models panic, wondering But what did I do wrong??? If a cam site is gonna suspend you from earning money, they should at least tell you why. I'm not sure if you unknowingly broke a rule, or if the site unfairly sided with a disgruntled user. I agree exactly with the advice that Nigerian Prince gave you.

Yeah, I agree with getting in touch with the support team. Since you didn't get any notification via email in regards to your ban, it makes me think it might be a mistake... Most platforms notify you immediately about any suspension/ban you might get, either on the site or on your email.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
im assuming this is chaturbate. sounds like their MO of banning with no reason given.

you get banned everytime because your info has been flagged. sometimes its immediate or it takes a while.

anytime there is an issue with your account, contact the site. in the meantime, sign up for other sites until you figure out what's going with your status.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.