AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Baneo en Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Matthew_johson37
@punker barbie @punkpumpking Hi, I was banned from Chaturbate because a c2c user showed me his pet. I want to know how I can make them unban, can someone help me. Thank you

@punker barbie Hola fui baneado en Chaturbate por qué un usuario en c2c me mostró su mascota. Deseo saber cómo puedo hacer para que desbaneen, alguien me puede ayudar . Gracias

@punker barbie Thank you for your answer and kindness I know you are very busy many of us ask you for help.. all I can say is that I keep checking my email and the only response I received from chaturbate was Of the I paid a few tokens and they responded about the reason for my suspension, which was because a user showed me his pet in c2c I am very sorry for my mistake for not having stopped that user at that moment I accept my fault and I am begging the page for mercy and you to please help me And take off that suspension I depend on my job in cb to eat, it is difficult to find a job here and yesterday I read all the terms and conditions of Chaturbate I know that I will not fail again I beg you please help me since 4 months I have been working on the page because I have been able to eat well and sleep well and help my mother and my younger brother please help... if they don't take The prohibition to return then I will be unemployed again enduring hunger as I did before meeting chaturbate.. I know that many guys will tell you that everyone suffers and maybe it is so This country is hard here in Colombia but I am someone sincere it hurts me because I am the only one who helps my mother I am grateful to her But if I don't get my job back, I won't have any way to help you. At the same time, I'm skinny at the beginning when I started in cb, the users saw me malnourished and ill And thanks to your support and cb support I was able to eat better. I really hope to come back and work well be a good role model Let chaturbate be proud of me.. please, please help me to remove that suspension. thank you thank you thank you happy day

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.