AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bank of choice for broadcasters/adult content creators

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What's the best bank for adult broadcasters/content creators?

• Chime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N26

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ally Bank

• Axos Bank

• Wells Fargo

• Chase

• Bank of America

• Other

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

veronicastarfire

Cam Model
Dec 31, 2020
Hi everyone! So I introduced myself in the intro forum yesterday, but basically my story is that I've been camming non-seriously for a year or so but am getting serious in 2021! One of the things I'm doing is reorganizing my financial structure. I want to keep my business income and expenses separate from personal, which I haven't been doing so far. I know this isn't STRICTLY necessary as a sole proprietor but it's cleaner, to me, to keep all income and modeling-related expenses to a business account. I set up an LLC for this purpose and I have an EIN ready to go. So, I have the information I need to legally open a bank account.

The problem, of course, is that SO MANY banks say they won't do business with "adult services providers" or "adult content creators" or things like that. I'm trying to figure out what I should do. I've looked through the public forums here (I'm not model-only verified ... yet ;)) and done a good bit of Googling, so I've done some homework. But I still don't feel like I've found really up-to-date or firsthand information.

I'd much rather use a modern online-only service like Chime, N26, or Ally Bank, but I'm also open to a more traditional option like a Wells Fargo business account or other suggestions. I welcome any experiences or recommendations anyone has on this! I also created a poll below with some of the options I've encountered. In particular, I'd really like to use Chime if they wouldn't shut me down. Does anyone have any experience to share?

Reactions: Hey_foxy
chase has shut down adult entertainers' bank accounts in the past giving no reason. during which wells fargo made a public statement that they accept anyone in the legal adult industry and will not discriminate.

i however use PNC. i've been banking with them since 16. i've flat out told them my job, and they have not discriminated against me.

Reactions: StoneyDog
Status
Not open for further replies.