AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account and unsure what to do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2021
had an account setup to be shared for getting a studio started. my ID was uploaded and approved but for the added one needed to send the ID for the other person that will be camming. they cammed and got tokens but went to upload the pics and it is now banned (my fault for not waiting for approval for that part). asked if tokens could be released but standard answer was that until pics were uploaded, not possible. then asked what if the account was closed, what happens to the tokens (since my approved ID was on that shared account) - not possible. the initial response was that the images needed to be uploaded so, now that i wanted to upload the necessary ID pics, i can't and not getting a response about it (othersexytrans - 18498510 and 18473081) and now to the second part of where i'm unsure what to do - created a new account for the studio using the ID pics, but with no email or warning, it is now banned (supersexycutets - 18502661)

so what should i do? tried to upload like support said, but it's banned and can't.. created a new account and just giving up on the lost tokens, but that results in no notification just getting banned. without a message of why that new acccount was banned, how do i know it wouldn't be accepted for the original account? the resolution and specs seemed to be good. are there any options? just give up? can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.