AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account! Can you please have a heart & forward this info to Support!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tray2711

Banhammered
Oct 25, 2016
Hi Shirley, Can you please help me, I have been permanently banned due to a female making a false email to destroy my modeling account. There are many posts showing proof I have been set up. I have attached some of the posts.
My heart has been broken to see how Chaturbate Support Team & @punker barbie treat me as a long term male model who worked over 8 years. I really thought Chaturbate would protect their models no matter what race or gender they are. All I request is for @punker barbie to have a heart and forward the photo evidence to The Support Team for my ban to be lifted. Thanks

(( PLEASE HAVE A HEART & DO THE RIGHT THING ))

Model: Tray2711

Request: Forward proof of photos I attach to Support Team for my ban can be lifted

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-15 9.49.20 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-15 9.49.20 AM.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 17
In your other thread, where it seems there are multiple peple involved in some sort of fiasco, the Rep (it isn't Shirley) stated that "support is unable to assist further." So sadly as you all are so persistent about making new posts and threads even though there's nothing else to be done, I'm going to have to remove you from ACF.
Best wishes to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.