AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned account no reply

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2023
@punker barbie hello i want to help my friend jasmine_flower02 she just started camming like a week , she first got warning from cb about a certain violation she got warned in here screen so she really avoid doing it then after few days she got banned and until now 3 days past no replies in cb no reason either at all y she got banned she only have cb as her source of income and she is raising her dauther alone ,,, i was hopinh u can help her get replies in cb or unbanned her account so she can work her she was so desperate she was thinking to make new account but we werent sure cb might not let her ., she doesnt want to be permanently banned she have 2054 tokens in her account

@punker barbie hello i want to help my friend jasmine_flower02 she just started camming like a week , she first got warning from cb about a certain violation she got warned in here screen so she really avoid doing it then after few days she got banned and until now 3 days past no replies in cb no reason either at all y she got banned she only have cb as her source of income and she is raising her dauther alone ,,, i was hopinh u can help her get replies in cb or unbanned her account so she can work her she was so desperate she was thinking to make new account but we werent sure cb might not let her ., she doesnt want to be permanently banned she have 2054 tokens in her account
Do not under any circumstances make a new account. Send one email and only one email to support from the address registered on her account. Wait for a reply. Sending multiple emails puts you at the back of the line.

Reactions: sofiazovien
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.