AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account on chaturbate - no answer on e-mail

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2021
Hello,

I am a model on Chaturbate - (username Calesys) and i was banned friday cause cb think that i was streaming from public place. Actually i was streaming from a garden, will pool behind, but a private space, the yard house. I sent pictures via e-mail for support - request 17738029 - that proof that is a private space but i still not receiving any answer on e-mail, and i am still banned. Already passed a week and i lost the payment period cause of that, not even talk about how much money i've lost cause i couldn't be online.

What should i do, please? I really need to be back online.
@cbhours @punker barbie

Thank you !

Are you are her secretary now?

Buster Keaton Secretary GIF by Maudit

This is important work you know!

No im kidding, apparently the mentions don't generate alerts if they are edited into the post so i was redoing the mention to make sure she got it.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Buster Keaton Secretary GIF by Maudit

This is important work you know!

No im kidding, apparently the mentions don't generate alerts if they are edited into the post so i was redoing the mention to make sure she got it.
Hello dear @cbhours. I'm writing to you because this is my last hope, since @punker barbie ignores my messages. . On May 29, chaturbate blocked my chaturbate account. The support said that someone from the audience complained about me that I was underage (although this is not true, I honestly confirmed my age). I was informed that, despite the fact that I confirmed my age, I would not be given the opportunity to go on the air, and they offered to return in six months. But I don't agree with this decision, I want the support service to check everything again. But I can't write in support, they ignore me like a criminal. I have been working on your site for about a year now, and I have never had any problems. I follow all the rules, I didn't break anything, and I'm absolutely honest with you. I have confirmed my age, I do not look like a child and have never tried to pretend to be a child. Can you check the complaints that were received from the viewer? Maybe it was just a hater who deliberately wanted to hurt me, because I'm sure I didn't break anything, and it's not my fault. This is completely unfair. I really have my photos and photos of documents, you can see it. I look 19 years old and work in the #teen category. What happened is really absurd. I can't wait 6 months because working on your site was my only job, I lost my only job and the account I worked on for almost a year. In 6 months, I will lose all my regular viewers. I really like your site and I want to work on it, please unblock me
I hope for your answer and understanding The last number of the support request: 17766616 there I once again politely described the situation threw off a video and a photo with me and my documents, I beg you to help me

Upvote 0
Hello dear @cbhours. I'm writing to you because this is my last hope, since @punker barbie ignores my messages. . On May 29, chaturbate blocked my chaturbate account. The support said that someone from the audience complained about me that I was underage (although this is not true, I honestly confirmed my age). I was informed that, despite the fact that I confirmed my age, I would not be given the opportunity to go on the air, and they offered to return in six months. But I don't agree with this decision, I want the support service to check everything again. But I can't write in support, they ignore me like a criminal. I have been working on your site for about a year now, and I have never had any problems. I follow all the rules, I didn't break anything, and I'm absolutely honest with you. I have confirmed my age, I do not look like a child and have never tried to pretend to be a child. Can you check the complaints that were received from the viewer? Maybe it was just a hater who deliberately wanted to hurt me, because I'm sure I didn't break anything, and it's not my fault. This is completely unfair. I really have my photos and photos of documents, you can see it. I look 19 years old and work in the #teen category. What happened is really absurd. I can't wait 6 months because working on your site was my only job, I lost my only job and the account I worked on for almost a year. In 6 months, I will lose all my regular viewers. I really like your site and I want to work on it, please unblock me
I hope for your answer and understanding The last number of the support request: 17766616 there I once again politely described the situation threw off a video and a photo with me and my documents, I beg you to help me
Sorry man i'm not CB support I just give advice and I wish I could tell you the situation wasnt grim but CB is overly cautious to the extreme about this scenario.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.