AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account on Chaturbate

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 9, 2026
2
0
0
Hello! My Chaturbate account was blocked on June 12th because a minor—or simply an unauthorized person—was allegedly spotted on camera. Let me clarify right away: I’ve been working on this site for a long time and know all the rules by heart; naturally, there was absolutely no one in the frame but me. Moreover, I was home alone, and there was nothing extraneous in the background. This is the first time something like this has happened, and support hasn't responded to me at all since then; my account remains blocked. I’ve attached a screenshot showing what it looks like.

My nickname there: felicia_miller_

I’ve used the link provided by the site for age verification countless times, and all my documents were approved. Yet, nothing has changed for months. Please help—you have no idea how terrible I feel knowing I haven’t done anything wrong or against the rules, and it’s just that the site got the wrong impression.
 

Attachments

  • photo_2026-10-09_16-25-14.jpg
    photo_2026-10-09_16-25-14.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello! @punkerbarbie My Chaturbate account was blocked on June 12th because a minor—or simply an unauthorized person—was allegedly spotted on camera. Let me clarify right away: I’ve been working on this site for a long time and know all the rules by heart; naturally, there was absolutely no one in the frame but me. Moreover, I was home alone, and there was nothing extraneous in the background. This is the first time something like this has happened, and support hasn't responded to me at all since then; my account remains blocked. I’ve attached a screenshot showing what it looks like.

My nickname there: felicia_miller_

I’ve used the link provided by the site for age verification countless times, and all my documents were approved. Yet, nothing has changed for months. Please help—you have no idea how terrible I feel knowing I haven’t done anything wrong or against the rules, and it’s just that the site got the wrong impression.
 

Attachments

  • photo_2026-10-09_16-25-14.jpg
    photo_2026-10-09_16-25-14.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0