AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
Hi @punker barbie , my names Anthony and my account that i just made like not even 30 minutes after writing this got banned suddenly, I purchased 80$ worth of tokens and I went back to the main screen and I was banned. I’m not trying to break any rules I’m just not sure what I did. It’s also sad seeing 1000 tokens sitting there with no use. Plz help my account names is AnthonyLovesPussssy

Last edited:
Hi @punker barbie , my names Anthony and my account that i just made like not even 30 minutes after writing this got banned suddenly, I purchased 80$ worth of tokens and I went back to the main screen and I was banned. I’m not trying to break any rules I’m just not sure what I did. It’s also sad seeing 1000 tokens sitting there with no use. Plz help my account names is AnthonyLovesPussssy
Support has advised that they've replied to your email and this issue is resolved.

Upvote 0
Hello ma'am shirley
Support has advised that they've replied to your email and this issue is resolved.

can you please help me to be able to work on cb again 😢 my uaername is asiascutiepie . ive been working on cb for 5 yrs and i get banned please help me to get back working on cb maam shirley i promise i will do better and will not violate any rules i hope that u give me another chance to work .. Thank u so much

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.