AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2021
Hello. I had an account on Chaturbate since 3 months. It was my and my friend's account. We have more accounts, but it was the best of all. One time my friend created his personal account and he verified his age. He got into an unpleasant conversation with a one of models. She reported him. Chaturbate banned him. I am not sure it was a reason but it does not matter. Chaturbate banned all of his accounts and all of my accounts. Why my accounts? I really want to know :)))))) Chaturbate Supporst wrote to me, they banned all his accounts and accounts connected to his ID. So they banned @sexloovers too and they banned all of my private accounts. I cannot understand it. Firstly I do not think so reason was this girl. They wrote to me the reason were harassment and profanity. I do not control my friend and I really do not know if he did something wrong. But I am really innocent. I loved to spend time on Chaturbate. It was not only my work. It was my passion and hobby :))))) I feel depressed. For several days I cannot sleep and eat. I do not know my friend's conversation with her was a reason or maybe somebody impersonated us (it is possible, long story). They banned me, him and our ID address. I really do not know what should I do. I understand banned him, our IP address but i cannot understand banned me. Chaturbate support does not tell us exactly what he did wrong or send us any evidence. Their only answear is "You are permanently banned" and nothing more. Please help me. Did any of you have such a problem? What can I do to be unbanned? Please Chaturbate Support consider this matter again. Note that I have nothing to do with this account. I was not verified on it. I promise I have never done anything wrong and I never will. I am also a human being and deserve respect and understanding. Same as you work in this support, i was working on Chaturbate. I also have a family, life, expenses and I need to work as like everyone. Now I am really heartbroken. I am looking for support wherever I can. Please Chaturbate Support consider this matter again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.