AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2022
I’ve been really confused lately. I live In another country and this is my means of paying my bills. @punker barbie please can you tell them to give me my account back. Don’t care about the $100 that was still there. Please just allow me to pay my bills. 🥺 they never told me the violation and it’s confusing because I’ve never received a notice or anything about things I’ve done wrong. I cant Lose everything I’ve worked hard for.

User name: kingfbk88

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 5
Also, I’m seeing a common trend with everyone updating their ID which was already on my profile. Does chaturbate not find this odd? I wanted To change my name on my profile because someone. Leaked my content, and I was Banned. Why can’t we have someone tell us why?

Attachments

• B2C8DABF-2D50-45D9-A74D-CEEB10BD2A46.png
    B2C8DABF-2D50-45D9-A74D-CEEB10BD2A46.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.