AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2023
Georgia, USA
@punker barbie please help me unban my account i have contacted chaturbate support today at 5:38pm 04/04/23 my username is @Pbandjames on chaturbate they said my account was banned for being in public because i walked outside into my backyard on my private property. i have been using chaturbate for more than 10 years and just started camming regularly and actually making a good amount of money for the past 4 months my last cash out was triple digits and i already have over 1000 tkns sitting in my account tht was accumulated the same day 04/04/23 i am slighly panicking bc i use the money for my rent since everything is rising in price and so did my mortgage i usually cam for atleast 3-6 hours so its weird to me today when i walked outside for literally maybe 2 min i get a notice on my account about it being banned and i couldnt access my account or my tkns pls help i dont know what my ticket number is or where to find it

Attachments

• 1A526872-E691-4230-9C35-A39708A87BF1.png
    1A526872-E691-4230-9C35-A39708A87BF1.png
    371.4 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.