AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned and cannot access funds nor fix the issue.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
I recently joined the site. I kept having problems with the camera so I bought a new one and my sister helped me install it. But we were unaware it was broadcasting. I got banned shortly after we completed the setup. I however submitted her age verification since she is not underage but they repeatedly deny it. I’m very sad because I’ve come to like what I do. Also, I need the money. Can someone please help me.

Hello @punker barbie

I really need your help with this. I enjoy doing what I do on CB. My account was banned and I’ve done everything I can to fix the issue but I seem to be getting nowhere. Being a single mom is kinda hard especially now. This is my only form of income. Can you please assist or advise me accordingly.
Many thanks in anticipation.

Upvote 0
I’ve retried this and still they deny the verification. Someone please help me.

Attachments

• C958A90D-1AE7-46E2-BD05-546EFBF17B48.jpeg
    C958A90D-1AE7-46E2-BD05-546EFBF17B48.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.