AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned but can still watch groupshow?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2011
Is this a bug or does MFC intentionally allow banned people to be able to watch and pay for group shows from the lounge just because it's money in their pockets? I was even banned from a live group show (as an experiment of course) and wasn't even kicked out of the group show itself. What do you guys think? And, doesn't this piss you off as a model that a guy you banned can still see you naked for almost nothing?

Really, lol! I've banned relentless erotic novelists and gif spammers from my group shows before, and they have always gone...

It doesn't really bother me, I'll take their 10 tokens a minute thanks very much! :p

KarmelKiss said:
Really, lol! I've banned relentless erotic novelists and gif spammers from my group shows before, and they have always gone...

It doesn't really bother me, I'll take their 10 tokens a minute thanks very much! :p
I'm just scouting for a publisher bb :icon-cry:

I'm not sure about that. I know that I ban people and still see them in the PM Viewers list, and it pisses me off.

Reactions: LindseyDoll
Status
Not open for further replies.