AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2023
Medellin-colombia
Hi and good vibes @punker barbie I am writing to you as a last resort and hope since I was banned from chaturbate and I do not justify my behavior on the platform but I did not know that the consequences were so heavy: c chaturbate is the best in the entire industry and I have suffered from not being able to belong to chaturbate again Please, from the bottom of my heart, I ask for one more opportunity and only one, I swear that I will never make any mistakes again. I love chaturbate and I think I have potential, so today I am desperate after many months that I was expelled. I ask you please to give me Please help me come back just one more time if I make the slightest mistake I understand that I will be expelled forever and I will never bother again but please I would really like to show you that it is not always bad to give second chances please. I wish I could explain in detail how things happened.😭 I have written many emails which have not been answered, please answer me Cherry_Bloom_19 used to be my username thanks u very much @punker barbie ⚡

Last edited:
That's a no? 😔 please @punker barbie I have proof that the ban was due to a misunderstanding, I worked with the pregnant tag but I was not and a user demanded that I spank my belly, really not threatening the welfare of a baby never Please consider, just one more time 😔🥺

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.