AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned due to user revenge Request: 19996571 hello @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Crystalbaby00
Last morning sunday I was streaming on chaturbate so one user entered to my room and started harassing me and saying derogatory things about my tattoos he was harassing me on Instagram too and telling me that he will get my account banned on chaturbate. At the time I ignored these messages but now I fear he has given false information to get me banned.

My account crystalbaby00 has received a permanent ban and Chaturbate doesn’t wanna tell me the reason but I assume it was because of that user.

Please I ask for your help at least to receive an answer from chaturbate not an automatic response, I am sure I have never done prohibited shows or something bad enough to receive a permanent ban.

Nickname: crystalbaby00

Request: 19996571

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Last morning sunday I was streaming on chaturbate so one user entered to my room and started harassing me and saying derogatory things about my tattoos he was harassing me on Instagram too and telling me that he will get my account banned on chaturbate. At the time I ignored these messages but now I fear he has given false information to get me banned.

My account crystalbaby00 has received a permanent ban and Chaturbate doesn’t wanna tell me the reason but I assume it was because of that user.

Please I ask for your help at least to receive an answer from chaturbate not an automatic response, I am sure I have never done prohibited shows or something bad enough to receive a permanent ban.

Nickname: crystalbaby00

Request: 19996571

In the future, when one of these shitty-ass, abusive CB users starts harassing you like that, I think you should quickly take screenshots of what they're saying. And then report and permanently ban them from your room. I don't know if there's an option to click 'Report User' and attach a screenshot right then and there. Or if you have to just send them a regular e-mail (with the screenshot(s) included) from your e-mail account.

But if you weren't actually doing anything that deserved a ban, I think it's shitty that CB is so quick to side with a troll who obviously has no proof of you doing anything ban-worthy. And it really says a lot about the way CB treats their models. Sadly, you are definitely not the first person we've seen on here complain about this very thing.

While you are waiting for an answer from Support, it wouldn't hurt to look into signing up on a different site. If you want to stick with another token site, maybe consider giving MyFreeCams or Stripchat a try.

Reactions: AudriTwo and NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.