AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for being dumb - is there any way I can get unbanned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2019
I've been a male model on CB for about 5 months now. I was doing a private show and the viewer asked me to urinate in a bottle for him. Now I know that urination and defecation are not allowed while broadcasting, but I assumed that it was okay during a private show. Not long after, I was banned but given a chance to explain myself in a textbox. I did so, along with apologizing, and was then able to continue broadcasting. However, I was unable to access my room today and was told that my account is banned.

Is there anything I can do to get unbanned? I depend on this job as I need to pay my rent and tuition. Any advice would be appreciated :)

As it turns out, there was some sort of mix-up involving my age verification and I was accidentally banned because of that (not because of the little violation I made). I have gotten in touch with support and they've unbanned me.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.