AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for promoting room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2023
Hello,
I think my account was banned for promoting my room, that wasn't my attention, can i please get a second chance i wouldn't do it again anyway, sorry for inconvenience
I hope you have a nice day. My Chaturbate username is : holdmycock16 (i still don't have supp ticket number only auto-message recieve)
Thanks a lot !
@punker barbie & @AmberCutie :angelic:

People seem to be under the impression that this forum’s (and Amber’s) job is to help them get their banned CB accounts back. You are mistaken.

Amber is not affiliated with Chaturbate, and cannot get you your account back. Chaturbate is not going to discuss your account with Amber or anyone else on this forum. The person on this forum to assist you (who IS affiliated with Chaturbate) with “Chaturbate ban” issues is @punker barbie

I believe I saw another CB thread on here recently from an angry CB model yelling at this forum for supposedly banning her on CB and then ignoring her (I don’t have time to find the thread right now). :facepalm: Stop yelling at ACF. Lol. This forum has nothing to do with you getting banned on Chaturbate. Take that up with the Chaturbate folks…

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.