AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for serious violations?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charleigh_

Banhammered
Feb 26, 2018
Chaturbate Username
charleigh_
I watch my P's & Q's on CB and have no idea what I could have possibly done to warrant this. Six years of hard work just gone. Can someone please give me some sort of answer as to the status here? roxyjade was the user name

I was also banned for serious terms that i dint violate i have come to find that cb is ban friendly and will not listen to your side of the story.

Upvote 0
I watch my P's & Q's on CB and have no idea what I could have possibly done to warrant this. Six years of hard work just gone. Can someone please give me some sort of answer as to the status here? roxyjade was the user name

Support is currently reviewing your account and will update you as soon as they are done.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the response ! I sincerely hope they overturn the ban as I would never knowingly violate the rules. I've worked too hard and put in over 150 hours every month consistently for awhile now.

I'm sure venting my frustration at being locked out isn't going to help me, I was in pure panic mode and kind of still am and apologize for my harsh words.

• Hugs
Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.