AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for the second time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2018
Hi, I've been banned for the second time, me and my roommates actually. We are 3 people working on chaturbate, and it seems like we all 3 got banned because we use the same IP.
Chaturbate, this is the second time you ban me. I don't get it. I actually didn't even logged on my account for almost 2 weeks to wake up now that I'm banned.
And my roommates too!
My account is Flavio_Beat
I hope me and my friends get unbanned as we did absolutely nothing wrong, but as the first time, i got banned for actually nothing!
Thank you for your time.

Ok, it seems like one of my roommates got this email:

Dear ,
All accounts are monitored by the administration and can be flagged at any given time for several variances with the account.

As a result, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been PERMANENTLYterminated.

You are not welcome on our site and all of your new accounts will be consequently ban

This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.

We appreciate your understanding!

So, as a result her account with chaturbate has been terminated.
Due to suspected violation of terms of service ( things we’re not doing )
But anyway, because of her account ( and it’s not her fault ) we all got banned because accounts are monitored by administrators and we’re sharing the same IP as we’re using a WiFi connection when we’re working!
I’m still waiting for my or our accounts to get unbanned as first time, when I got banned for the same thing, but it ended that I was doing nothing wrong!!! ( why you keep doing this chaturbate? )
Thank you for your time!
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
We are still waiting. Hate to be so stressful but we actually need our accounts back.
It’s frustrating to get banned for absolutely nothing wrong!
@punker barbie

The problem here is that you are trusting your roommates opinions. They say they did nothing, and of course (rightfully so) you trust them. But I am sure if they have banned you all, it's possibly because one of you HAS done something to break the TOS. A lot of the time if you are permanently banned, CB won;t respond as they don't need to give more info (as much as that sucks - closure and knowing wtf happened is always nice, even if it's so you can say "ok yeah we did that")..

Upvote 0
I don’t really know what you’re insinuating but as my title says “ banned for the second time “ it means that I’M banned for the second time.

First time I got banned I was living alone, no roommates, no one to share the internet with, no nothing. When I’ve emailed the support they got back with the same response “ For violation our TOS “ thing that I didn’t.

I’ve kept trying to email them, and ask them to look more into this situation, because I did absolutely nothing.

Then, I started to understand that no one will reply to my emails anymore, so I started to get really frustrated and I’ve posted here. After 4 days I got unbanned.

Now, living with these 2 people, I totally trust them and I know they did nothing wrong. None of them, I won’t add myself into this, as I didn’t broadcast for more than two weeks. So my ban was clearly because we share the IP.

So, I can assure you, we and a lot other people, got banned for doing nothing.
I can provide you a lot of screenshots and even the forums, where people complain about chaturbate banning them for absolutely nothing.
Models+members!

So, I’m still waiting for @punker barbie to look into this!

Wish you a great day!

Upvote 0
I don’t really know what you’re insinuating but as my title says “ banned for the second time “ it means that I’M banned for the second time.

First time I got banned I was living alone, no roommates, no one to share the internet with, no nothing. When I’ve emailed the support they got back with the same response “ For violation our TOS “ thing that I didn’t.

So, I can assure you, we and a lot other people, got banned for doing nothing.
I can provide you a lot of screenshots and even the forums, where people complain about chaturbate banning them for absolutely nothing.
Models+members!

So, I’m still waiting for @punker barbie to look into this!

Wish you a great day!

We all know Chaturbate is ban-happy. That's kinda why this unofficial support forum was created. Unless you were with them on cam at all times, you cannot know that your roommates did not do anything against TOS, no matter how much you trust them. Which is exactly what Brett was saying. They may not even realize they did something to cause a ban. Typically once someone has been permanently banned, they will no longer get a response from support after support replies to them once. Chaturbate have the right to terminate your account at any time. Models are allowed to have more than 1 account that they stream on as long as they do not stream on both at the same time; possibly that's what's happened here - the system has detected multiple accounts on the same IP at one time.

It may be time to look for a new cam site and switching up shift times.

But again, you cannot KNOW that your roommates did nothing wrong unless you were there the whole time and monitored their chat, etc.

• Helpful!
Reactions: s18CM
Upvote 0
Something’s still not how it should be, even PRETENDING one of them did something, I’m totally blamed for nothing.

As I said, I wasn’t streaming for almost 2 weeks.

This is what frustrates me the most.

Upvote 0
I understand you and hope things work out However quite a lot of threads "banned for nothing" take a turn to "oh yeah, I did that but only that one time, sorry". Many others get resolved quickly, I wish you good luck and I believe that you indeed didn't do anything but not sure about your room mates.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply,
Indeed, I’ve read a lot of “ chaturbate ban “ topics, and as I already said, and I keep repeating myself, I didn’t do anything against Chaturbate TOS, more than that got my ban after 2 weeks of inactivity!

Now, maybe you are right, maybe one of them did something, but they assured me they didn’t.
I don’t know what to say anymore, I’m really confused and I just hope that things will get fixed!

Thank you for your time to read and reply to this thread!

Upvote 0
It seems like I'm completely ignored, I just don't know what's so wrong about me..
But I won't give up, I know I'm not guilty, and I don't deserve this.

Upvote 0
Still waiting and hoping!

I have a feeling you'll probably be waiting for a long time. As mentioned, they dont't need to reply and give you any answers or reasoning to why you were banned. I don't think it would be anything to do with just IP sharing, as I have multiple accounts all using the same IP, all accounts verified perfectly fine. So something (in my opinion) has definitely happened.

Upvote 0
One of the main reasons why multiple accounts from different models get banned is that they're linked - as you said you all share the same IP that will be the main reason why all 3 accounts have been banned from one account being perm banned.

Chaturbate don't really enforce the Perm ban / terminated account unless they have proof after an investigation.

Just remember there are different levels of Chaturbate bans, some are not really bans. But on your issue, its a termination.

Upvote 0
So, does that mean I won’t be able to get my account back because another person did something and we share the same ip?

Upvote 0
Given that punker barbie has been "Agreeing" with all of roydz's posts I think that is the best response you will get from Chaturbate...
I was literally going to post this and then saw your response a hour later haha, yea if shes agreeing its the way its going to go most likely. Good luck though im sure you will work it out!

Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.