AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BANNED For wrong accusations

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 11, 2024
hey @punkerbarbie my username on cb is lunaxo111 and I was banned cause I made a mistake with my card and made a refund. I made lives and money in the platform I’m really active on it and I can’t do anything I have to fix it this problem cause this my only work and I have all my subscribers in it. I did nothing disrespectful or cringe I really need to get my account back asap. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• E88A10A9-9DF2-43AA-B72B-600E6D20B4B7.png
    E88A10A9-9DF2-43AA-B72B-600E6D20B4B7.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 21
  • A64DEDAB-08FE-4BD8-BEAA-F8EA2856D79F.png
    A64DEDAB-08FE-4BD8-BEAA-F8EA2856D79F.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 21
Unfortunately, once you do a "chargeback" on your credit card, CB bans you permanently from the site. You should have just contacted support and asked them to refund the money to your card which they would have done as long as no tokens were spent yet.

As they have said in their email to you, this ban is not eligible for reversal. They do this due to fraud concerns with users buying tokens and then spending them and doing a chargeback through their CC after this.

They do not know if this will happen again so they do not allow you to have an account again.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0