AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

false accused

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2023
last night i got a email from chartubate username @salty_simon it was a reply after asking why my account was banned ,well am really shocked coz its a false accusation, its says <"they believe i have assisted others with false identification or identification which does not belong to them and therefor am banned permanently, i have never tried opening anyone a chaturbate account i believe my account was banned by a mistake .can i get some help please single mom really depressed now i dont know how i will school or feed my son not back to the streets again.its hard for me since not many sites are open to work on my region @punker barbie

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
last night i got a email from chartubate username @salty_simon it was a reply after asking why my account was banned ,well am really shocked coz its a false accusation, its says <"they believe i have assisted others with false identification or identification which does not belong to them and therefor am banned permanently, i have never tried opening anyone a chaturbate account i believe my account was banned by a mistake .can i get some help please single mom really depressed now i dont know how i will school or feed my son not back to the streets again.its hard for me since not many sites are open to work on my region @punker barbie

Hi. I hope that when you took this screenshot, you made sure that everything shown in the screenshot is information that you’re okay with people on here seeing?

And I hope Punker Barbie is able to assist you asap.

Upvote 0
Hi. I hope that when you took this screenshot, you made sure that everything shown in the screenshot is information that you’re okay with people on here seeing?

And I hope Punker Barbie is able to assist you asap.
yes @yammybrownfox its all ok what i shared i have hopes and believe it will go well

Upvote 0
its a cold morning here waking up looking at my emails no answer even on other sites i hard applied .anxiety depression is slowly taking me away but its too early to give up if anyone readying this his or has come across something like this lets reply talk more i think this forum is hope too me.my cb account @salty_simon was the only source of income to me and my family been days looked indoors i cant even go to my moms place anymore so bitter its false information just like that banned.@pureangel threads on this forum thats a bright light we not lossing hope @punker barbie i need help thanks in advance

Upvote 0
yes @yammybrownfox its all ok what i shared i have hopes and believe it will go well

Okay. I sent you a private message on here. Make sure you read it as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Removed screenshot - people, please be aware of what you share in a public forum. Real names and such should never be shared outside of the administration of the cam/content sites you work on.

Upvote 0
Hello woke up looked and my email nothing there other sites are not taking models from my region too.@punker barbie u said cb have looked into it but no my account @salty_simon is till banned no response for me, am so seriously stressed out I help I bought equipment with cash had saved to better my caming game just a week before am banned permanently for false accusations I need help for real.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.