AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from CB for being a decent moderator.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2020
Hi erm, i have no idea if this is going in to the right thread, not much of a forum user. However i need assistance getting my account on CB reinstated, i have been a moderator there for two years now and a member for nearly 4. Today while working one of my rooms i was dragged into a conversation about projektmelody and was explaining what i knew of it to both the model and the viewers who were asking the questions, at that point my room was banned and not even for actual reasons but merely " we have reason to believe " was the ban title. I have written to the admins more than 6 times today to ask for clarification and reinstatement but no response other than the computer generated ones. I have worked long and hard to build the rooms reputation as both a trustworth one as well as somewhere that models can come for advice and assistance. I would be most grateful for any help you may be able to provide in expediting my rooms return to operational status. thank you in advance.. :)

ok OP, less you tell better you'll be listened : )

To be efficient : a little tag to @punker barbie
Then this minimal info (she won't read all the rest I bet):

my room was banned and not even for actual reasons but merely " we have reason to believe " was the ban title. I have written to the admins more than 6 times today to ask for clarification and reinstatement but no response other than the computer generated ones.

You just have to add here your pseudo in CB.
all the rest can only engage on long discussions

(and on all forums, read a bit before posting the pinned messages.
ie : https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/when-posting-for-help-proper-format-for-questions.32149/ )

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
I used the "creepy" definition pretty much for the reason AudriTwo stated, and i'll stand by the statement that "my models" and "my rooms" sound disgustingly possessive for someone to say who doesn't appear on cam in those rooms and/or instead of those broadcasters.

So with "standing up" you went on a wee crusade cause "melodyprojekt is unfair *wah wah* sadface-emoji", your current predicament, as far as i can puzzle together from your posting, probably comes from abusing the report button and ignoring following:

- Do not harass other users for any reason. Causing issues with other users will result in a ban.
source: https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034117871-Site-rules

1.iii. You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your Account when interacting with others on the Platform. You will not post any content that is infringing, defamatory, obscene, lewd, violent, harassing, racist, invasive of privacy rights, unlawful, or otherwise offensive.
source: https://chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/
Defamatory and harassing seem very applicable

Your opinion on validity of verification is irrelevant, Chaturbate isn't a public actor, does not have to comply to your understanding of "fairness", may implement their own rules on their own platform and has a legal department to look into the legal ramifications of accepting the animator's verification and you whining doesn't constitute a legal challenge. You hitting the report button once was frustration, doing it more than once is abusing it, on their platform, to what can easily be argued as harassment of a broadcaster even if it's the animator.

Your sense of misplaced self-importance and your self-appointed vigilantism aside, I'm not fussed much if your get re-instated or not at this point but dude, Chaturbate isn't really that beholden to you, if you want to cause trouble for them or other broadcasters, you better bring a better argument than "another room's success is unfair cause gimmick-du-jour", even more so as likely it'll be like the "abby" room or similar again and either fizzle out cause novelty wears off or some other gimmick will grab the fleeting CB-viewer's attention.

Upvote 0
The four rooms i moderate in were all very concerned with the impact that projektmelody was having on overall room numbers and after consulting with other mods ( some with over 4 years of experience ) we came to the conclusion that firstly it was massively disrespectful to the models further more that it could not have complied with CB rules of verification as an animation could not possibly have either a passport nor a licence, and that if it was the animator themselves that was verified then that too was a breach of verification rules as it says specifically no person on cam that is not age verified. This was all put into a letter and sent to the admins as well as i went to the room in question and reported it on the same grounds. Shortly after this a user projectmelody ( yes spelt different but hardly a co-incidence wouldn't you say ) entered one of the rooms i work in ( and who had also sent a message to the admins stating that melody could not be verified as it isn't a person ) and almost immediately the model received a report notification of an unspecified nature. Later that week i was working another of the rooms i moderate in and that model was becoming upset that the melody had 20k viewers and that this was affecting room numbers across the entire platform. So i again went to melody room and again reported it for not possiblt being verified on the grounds that an animation could not have the required identification. No more than 5 minutes after that my own profile was banned for " reasons to believe a breach ect. and as yet the CB admins have not responded at all now three days later.

So i hope that clears up why i am a little frustrated and hence the title of this post, thanks

I can help clear this one up as a live VR cam model. I had to submit my real ID like anyone else. I have to run two streams at the same time. One is me as my VR self, the other is password protected just for CB to review. The second stream shows me in my motion capture so they can verify at any time that I am who I say I am and that I am indeed streaming live (I'm not certain ProjektMelody is fully live considering her limited motion). In any case, CB isn't fooling around when it comes to verification.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.