AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from Chaturbate for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2023
My name is Alphamus (my Chaturbate username) and I got banned from Chaturbate after me and my girlfriend had a great stream last night and gained a lot of followers. We are new to this and are having a fun time while making money, she is also verified used. I also have almost 10000 tokens in my savings and when I got banned it will not let me do anything. I messaged Chaturbate back and they still have not responded to me. The only thing I can think of is that we banned someone in the chatroom because he was saying things that made my girlfriend uncomfortable and after we did he said that he works for Chaturbate and is going to ban our account. Other than that we had an amazing stream and did not violate any terms of service I believe. Please help me reinstate my account that would be great.

@punker barbie please help no response still.

My name is Alphamus (my Chaturbate username) and I got banned from Chaturbate after me and my girlfriend had a great stream last night and gained a lot of followers. We are new to this and are having a fun time while making money, she is also verified used. I also have almost 10000 tokens in my savings and when I got banned it will not let me do anything. I messaged Chaturbate back and they still have not responded to me. The only thing I can think of is that we banned someone in the chatroom because he was saying things that made my girlfriend uncomfortable and after we did he said that he works for Chaturbate and is going to ban our account. Other than that we had an amazing stream and did not violate any terms of service I believe. Please help me reinstate my account that would be great.

Upvote 0
Still no response @punker barbie please help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.