AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from Chaturbate room for absolutely no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
I would just like to start this thread by saying, hi everybody! I'm new here :) I have an issue I would love to discuss in the community because I can't be the only one that has ran into this problem

So I've recently have just been banned from a cb room during a private session by a very pretty lady for absolutely no reason. She was my favorite model to watch. I really liked watching her cams and have been watching her for a while now. Finally got a chance to take her Pvt and everything was going great! Until I got banned for nothing. I was very polite (as I am to all cam models) to the model. Definitely was not rude at all. I was even tipping extra tokens during the session on top of tokens being taken every minute. Moral of the story is that I've been scammed for tokens for no reason and I don't think it's nothing that can be done about the situation

It sucks that Chaturbate do not look into these situations like they should. Support is only going to tell me that the model has the right to ban whomever they may and I understand that. It's some rude people on these sites but I'm not one of them. Why do I have to chalk it off as a loss of money from my pockets and the model still benefits with my money from blatantly scamming? I spent a decent amount of money on those tokens and now I can't get it back even if i followed every rule in the chat room. Now I can't watch her at all because I'm banned and out of tokens. That leaves a really bad taste in my mouth about the website. It makes me not want to buy tokens no more and that sucks because I like that website.

Is there anything that could be done about this situation at all or is it just a lost of money for me?
(I've contacted support and waiting for a response)

The best thing to do is to find a new model to visit, the model is in charge of the room and can ultimately decide what deserves a ban. If you were in private then they are pay as you go, and you got what you were paying for. I have paid models for things and never gotten them, and all the arguing I did in the past was never worth it. Nowadays I just put the model on my untrustworthy mental list and move on.

I would just like to start this thread by saying, hi everybody! I'm new here :) I have an issue I would love to discuss in the community because I can't be the only one that has ran into this problem

So I've recently have just been banned from a cb room during a private session by a very pretty lady for absolutely no reason. She was my favorite model to watch. I really liked watching her cams and have been watching her for a while now. Finally got a chance to take her Pvt and everything was going great! Until I got banned for nothing. I was very polite (as I am to all cam models) to the model. Definitely was not rude at all. I was even tipping extra tokens during the session on top of tokens being taken every minute. Moral of the story is that I've been scammed for tokens for no reason and I don't think it's nothing that can be done about the situation

It sucks that Chaturbate do not look into these situations like they should. Support is only going to tell me that the model has the right to ban whomever they may and I understand that. It's some rude people on these sites but I'm not one of them. Why do I have to chalk it off as a loss of money from my pockets and the model still benefits with my money from blatantly scamming? I spent a decent amount of money on those tokens and now I can't get it back even if i followed every rule in the chat room. Now I can't watch her at all because I'm banned and out of tokens. That leaves a really bad taste in my mouth about the website. It makes me not want to buy tokens no more and that sucks because I like that website.

Is there anything that could be done about this situation at all or is it just a lost of money for me?
(I've contacted support and waiting for a response)

Support will actually refund tokens in some cases. They have access to chat logs (and possibly a video copy since it was a pvt), and can go through them to verify if in fact you were banned for no reason.

I agree it's best to just move on to another camgirl, or another site if you disagree with support. I also feel like something is missing from this story.

You keep saying you were scammed. While it really is a dick move to ban someone without apparent warning during a pvt, it doesn't make financial sense, nor is it a scam if things were going well enough for you to tip on top of the per minute rate. Even if I were to believe she banned for no reason, I still wouldn't think you were entitled to a refund, because since you haven't said about what act she promised to do and banning before she did it, I'm going to assume there wasn't one. It was a shitty move of her to do, but you can't take back the time spent.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding on her part, but if you had a good time - so good you volunteered more tokens - I don't think you're entitled for a refund.. even more so if she had pvt recordings enabled and now you've got a video out of it.

Were you asking for a request that she said yes to and banned you before you got there - was that the scam?

Once I banned a very good customer by mistake, a few days later, he created a new account and asked me why I did that.
OP, If you try to contact her using this way, think to connect using another ip (better use your smartphone ie to connect).
There are good chances that a new account would be banned automatically based on the ip(s) used by your first account.

Status
Not open for further replies.